May 07, 2024, 03:09:19 AM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ukraine and Russia event discussion

Started by Commander Fuckass, March 01, 2014, 09:12:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

August 10, 2014, 08:35:08 PM #382 Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 08:40:22 PM by Tectron
and oh my god, the comments, all of which are from belarusians

QuoteExplain how the Russians were able to turn the whole country into unthinking zombies?

QuotePutin has learned from Joseph Goebbels: "Give me the media, and I will turn the people into a herd of pigs!" "We seek not the truth, and the effect." "a lie, a hundred times becomes the truth." "Information is to be simple and easy to repeat and must be driven into the head, it is necessary as often as possible. "

QuoteIt's easy! Just like Hitler in his time the people of Germany. Like it or not, and in Russian, as well as the Germans when you formed complex offended nation. Germans resented in the Treaty of Versailles, Russian for the breakdown of the scoop. Here on this soil and put in the right moment the seeds of propaganda. And do not say that they have been deceived! They waited and wished for!

QuoteThe country is governed chosen cast (not Russian) it with the help of technology and the media makes Russian zombies.
Subtleties I will not explain because the data belong to the chosen technologies, in short if you were asked this question then you are in the search, I can tell where to look for the language and its hypnotic effects on the mind,
NLP, Gestahl, television and the Internet, the impact of torsion fields on the brain when get a handle on this, then all the technology of mind control to see the TV and all will become clear. Good luck.

is this real life right now

QuoteDuplicitous nit includes fool! He beguiled who the aggressor and who protects his country! Bastard forgot that Ukraine is still not out of the CIS (hopefully coming soon) and Russia commits aggression against its ally. Has always been known that this office (CIS) - a stillborn education as TC, where Russia has always been involved elementary dictates and finding one-sided, self-benefit.

i mean holy shit

internet comments aren't exactly a gauge of national opinion but how is it even remotely possible that they're not all parroting the russian mantra 1:1

every single one of them is pro-ukrainian

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Tectron on August 10, 2014, 08:18:01 PM
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/belarus-offers-to-supply-oil-products-to-ukraine/504527.html

this headline made me do a double take and audibly exclaim "Wait, what?"

Belarus acting out against the wishes of the motherland? befuddlement befuddlement

and the immediate aftermath: http://www.charter97.org/en/news/2014/8/4/state-duma-deputy-offers-to-ban-oil-deliveries-to-belarus/

and as for why this matters

http://www.rferl.org/contentinfographics/gazprom-russia-gas-leverage-europe/25441983.html

Belarus could very well make a profit selling energy to Ukraine for notably less than what going directly through Gazprom cost it. goowan

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

silvertone

Kalahari Inkantation

yes, the pinnacle of hard-hitting journalism

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler][/spoiler]

i have to wonder why they haven't yet tried to pry the rest of """luhansk people's republic""" away from the russian border

you'd think they're prioritize cutting off the weapons supply

Go Up