June 28, 2024, 07:50:40 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

METAL GEAR SOLID V A KONAMI GAME

Started by ME##, November 15, 2013, 04:46:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

you would think awdood;

but apparently mass-printing 12¢ discs is too much of a hassle for game companies these days

ME##

Quote from: #rektron on November 15, 2013, 07:18:29 PM
you would think awdood;

but apparently mass-printing 12¢ discs is too much of a hassle for game companies these days
that and the 1¢ paper leaflet manuals subsidised by advertising awdood;

but idk.  you know there are less technology savy people with xbox 360 core/base units/whatever they're called who would just go out and buy a whole new system to get ground zeroes if it were digital-only on the current systems [last gen systems?]  n_u

Kalahari Inkantation

seriously, this would be an excellent business opportunity for both kojima and m$ft

as for those less tech-savvy owners of aracde 360s, i can't image how they've gotten along on 4gb for this long at all

ME##

Quote from: #rektron on November 15, 2013, 08:13:37 PM
seriously, this would be an excellent business opportunity for both kojima and m$ft

as for those less tech-savvy owners of aracde 360s, i can't image how they've gotten along on 4gb for this long at all
worse yet, imagine those who just had one of those 256mb memory cards with the original core model. if those can even function today >.<

Kalahari Inkantation

lol good lord

i forget that the original low-end 360 didn't even have any additional storage built-in

that's a step backwards from even the original xbox, which invariably came with a 4-8gb hdd

Samus Aran

gross.

i guess we'll just have to hope that ps4 or ps3 exclusive content will be just as good or better

or that the exclusive content in general is pointless extras

Kalahari Inkantation

we already played the ps4's exclusive content in mgs4

from the sounds of it, it's just the mgs dream sequence all over again

QuoteUsers can play as "Classic Snake," a low-polygon version of the original Playstation-era Snake in the "Déjà Vu" mission, which is taken from the original 1998 Metal Gear Solid.

ME##

Quote from: #rektron on November 22, 2013, 01:44:04 PM
we already played the ps4's exclusive content in mgs4

from the sounds of it, it's just the mgs dream sequence all over again

lol such a lame exclusive :(

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah, whatever the xbox gets will be more interesting by default lol

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler]

also, how could that mission possibly be a "deja vu" if we're playing as big boss in mgs5, years before solid has even been born.............................[/spoiler]

ME##

Quote from: #rektron on November 22, 2013, 01:50:28 PM
[spoiler]

also, how could that mission possibly be a "deja vu" if we're playing as big boss in mgs5, years before solid has even been born.............................[/spoiler]
time paradox!!

Samus Aran

ME##

imagine, they're probably having keifer sutherland re-record the dialogue too just to make sure people don't remember david hayter at all

Snowy

Xbox exclusive is that you play as Raiden from MGR and kill "Snatchers"

Go Up