BOYAH POKÉMON X/Y TOURNAMENT. (Status: FINISHED- BLUAKI WINS.)

Started by 6M69I69B9, October 26, 2013, 08:40:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

6M69I69B9

so uhhh lol edited the bracket

YPR's the winner- concluding the first roundddd.

Now, anybody who loses this round gets third place no matter what haha
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

Wait so do I get a bye or is ME## going to raise some pokemon before the end of the week huhdoodame;

6M69I69B9

Quote from: YPR Classic on November 03, 2013, 10:45:22 PM
ME## going to raise some pokemon before the end of the week huhdoodame;

yes

well since the lv 50 thing is confirmed all he needs his to evolve and ev train, and he can use wonder trade for random pokes that he doesn't have access to in the beginning

if he doesn't have a team or doesn't have the game by then

rip

and this tourney has given me ideas for new rules a bit.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

bluaki

My predictions are:
I beat Notsid
YPR beats ME86 (or wins by default)
YPR beats me

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

YPrrrr

Samus Aran

ypr absolutely destroyed me because of one very good move i didn't even know about until this battle: sticky web

goddamn lol :'(

i mean i probably would've still lost without it. also i incorrectly predicted a switch at the beginning because of not knowing about sticky web, so i wasted a turn with a move that, while super effective, wasn't the proper choice for a OHKO on galvantula

umm how do i get the code to post the video???

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 03, 2013, 11:38:35 PM
ypr absolutely destroyed me because of one very good move i didn't even know about until this battle: sticky web

i mean i probably would've still lost without it. also i incorrectly predicted a switch at the beginning because of not knowing about sticky web, so i wasted a turn with a move that, while super effective, wasn't the proper choice for a OHKO on galvantula

it should be on the upper screen when you try to select it while online
I love [you]

bluaki

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 03, 2013, 11:38:35 PM

You chose to save it, right? When you're online in PSS, open the Vs Recorder in your bag key items page, click the video, and it just uploads.

Samus Aran

54JW-WWWW-WWW2-FR29

rofl i hate galvantula now

the fact i had no idea it would set up sticky web, which i did not know existed, caused me to incorrectly predict a switch-out, so i used fireblast instead of the more predictable earthquake. BUT EVEN THEN, WHY'D I USE THAT? NONE OF HIS POKES COULD LAUGH OFF EARTHQUAKE. THERE WAS NO REASON NOT TO USE EARTHQUAKE I'M SO DUMB AAAAA

but yeah sticky web made alakazam dead so sticky web basically decided the battle from the getgo rofl

:(

Snowy

Galvantula is seriously one of the greatest pokemon to have with you srsly

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on November 04, 2013, 12:26:07 AM
Galvantula is seriously one of the greatest pokemon to have with you srsly

he is NOW

sticky web is new to gen vi, galvantula had no particular niche before this gen lol

Snowy

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 04, 2013, 12:29:21 AM
he is NOW

sticky web is new to gen vi, galvantula had no particular niche before this gen lol
I used him in black and white 2 and he was so good omg

Go Up