BOYAH POKÉMON X/Y TOURNAMENT. (Status: FINISHED- BLUAKI WINS.)

Started by 6M69I69B9, October 26, 2013, 08:40:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on November 04, 2013, 12:52:54 AM
I used him in black and white 2 and he was so good omg

are you kiddin man he's the frailest spider around

compoundeyes does equal an accurate stab thunder but idk

i think he's probably only good this gen lol idk

YPrrrr

Idk if earthquake would have killed garvantula since bug resists ground. With stab eq would be 150 power while fire blast wassuper effective for240. Of course ggarchomp is more physical but idk.

And I would argue ariados is the frailest spider, but yeah garvantula is a squishy bug girl; definitely not enough firepower to be competitive without the utility of sticky web. Tried to make him work in gen iv but he just can't take a hit

Samus Aran

earthquake has the 100accuracy unlike fireblast though which is reason enough to use it, i still would have easily 2hko'd with it

the reason why fireblast was a poor choice though is because i picked it BECAUSE i thought you were going to switch, which was a bad idea because one of your others was firefox

what i should have done, really was run stone edge on garchomp. i had it on him initially but took it out due to fear of missing + fear of the new fairy type, opting for poison jab in case of an emergency fairy attack.

bad ideas all around for me

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

bluaki

I'm ready to battle notsid now

I rejected that previous battle request because I needed to fix hold items.

bluaki

You selected Flat Rules.

Cancel this battle and use Normal Rules if you want your levels to be raised to 50; flat only lowers levels, never raises them.

bluaki

Or you can continue this battle until you lose. I'm fine with ignoring the results of this match and trying again.

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: bluaki on November 05, 2013, 07:49:03 PM
Or you can continue this battle until you lose. I'm fine with ignoring the results of this match and trying again.
SHOTS FIRED
What the fuck was it for anyway?

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i creamed you pretty hard in that first match im ok with doing this again

ME##

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

man i paralyzed the shit out of bluaki you wouldnt believe

bluaki

November 05, 2013, 07:58:49 PM #162 Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:03:33 PM by bluaki
it feels too unfair to battle against someone who hasn't played all that far through the game yet

First battle: 995W-WWWW-WWW2-Y4D4
Second: BFUG-WWWW-WWW2-Y4D8

I won both. The second time, Frogadier managed to paralyze my Gardevoir because I chose to use Shadow Ball instead of Energy Ball, but then Synchronize reflected the paralysis.

yeah but that one paralysis had you shittin your pants

bluaki

I'm amazed I managed to win after being unexpectedly paralyzed like that

Go Up