BOYAH POKÉMON X/Y TOURNAMENT. (Status: FINISHED- BLUAKI WINS.)

Started by 6M69I69B9, October 26, 2013, 08:40:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

November 27, 2013, 06:38:48 PM #195 Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 01:53:22 PM by The Last MIB
So sorry guys- but I finally got to buy Bluaki's canvas.  and these are of some quality at least.  And I've been going through school and other personal shit and since I have a break, I've had more time to focus on this stuff.  Bluaki, wanna go with the last battle, y/n.  lol i can't believe i put up the $5.00 thing already but fuck it.  and more on the paintings, i probably won't truly be able to start until mid december but i can probably draft them until then.  

So anyway, here are the canvases:

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, here's a collection of my other works if you guys want, and i try to use references, most of them are old but about eight or ten of them are new.  Sorry for the shitty quality.  :

Few recent shit from my life drawing class, minimum size for all of these are 18x24 paper

woman's face at a side, expressionism hair b/c she had dreads and i wasn't gonna deal w/ it:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

guy's torso and part of his dick (hard to see since it was so dark at the time so it's not really visible):
[spoiler][/spoiler]

guy sitting on blankets on a rocking chair:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

attempt at drawing a woman's face:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

oil paintings
shape & color study, 30 x 24 i think...na maybe bigger idk.  there's a pen to show size relationship.  i had to do this upside down and i used reference, over one month old:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

abstract painting one of nine that of my final project, finished two weeks ago
[spoiler][/spoiler]

last year: monochromatic study of a scene from psycho, seems kinda half-assed:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

last year: life still painting unfinished b/c this set up sucked dick imo:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

last year: abstract marks, compared to german expressionism from the 1950s
[spoiler][/spoiler]

last year: additions to the previous abstract painting, turned into a diptych painting, turning the other still-life oil painting as a diptych one with the more bigger one:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

last year: final painting for a class, abstract- an experienced critic thought it was weird lol:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

stuff from at least one to three years ago:

Casual shit
Two Boyah emotes fighting:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Some cat cartoon thing forgot its name:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Mixed media (Tempra paint, drawing w/ pencil & permanent marker.) painting of a plane.  (Some ghost plane thing.)
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Drawing w/ pencil & permanent marker of some deer:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

tempra painting misaki from nhk:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

some oc woman i made up:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

something i did for kaz a long time ago:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Acrylic painting of a blue jay for somebody:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Watercolor painting of a landscape:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

still life studies - drawings
life study with some stuff on my desk:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

jar on paper drawing:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

cloth & other objects:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

a "spiritual" chair as some people thought- but it's just some old wooden chair, unfinished:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Actual tries of realistic portraits from life drawings and anatomy studies (non nude)

My attempt at some realistic face with tempra paint from my imagination:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Commission of some guy and a Magnemite:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Commission of some guy with an Elekid...lol I forgot to make them have their fists pound:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

6M69I69B9

okay i pm'd every1 who's going to get shit, please look in your pm's if you're in the top 4

and the canvases are of decent quality.  they've been stretched nicely.  except maybe me86's but it's still good anyway lol

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

6M69I69B9

November 27, 2013, 07:45:24 PM #198 Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 09:55:01 AM by The Last MIB
oh and i forgot

the guys getting prizes will also get a small taste from the untitled pile of candy from the art institute of chicago, a piece of candy from the pile that i got

[spoiler][/spoiler]

the description behind it:

"Felix Gonzalez-Torres produced work of uncompromising beauty and simplicity, transforming the everyday into profound meditations on love and loss. “Untitled” (Portrait of Ross in L.A.) is an allegorical representation of the artist’s partner, Ross Laycock, who died of an AIDS-related illness in 1991. The installation is comprised of 175 pounds of candy, corresponding to Ross’s ideal body weight. Viewers are encouraged to take a piece of candy, and the diminishing amount parallels Ross’s weight loss and suffering prior to his death. Gonzalez-Torres stipulated that the pile should be continuously replenished, thus metaphorically granting perpetual life."

here's a little more info on it: http://www.artic.edu/aic/collections/artwork/152961

Quote from: Will Gregory on November 27, 2013, 07:17:50 PM
Nice work
thank you

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Will Gregory on November 27, 2013, 07:47:08 PM
That piece of art is genius
yeah i love it, here's a link of it: http://www.artic.edu/aic/collections/artwork/152961

life that will live "forever" and we're a part of his suffering, rest in pieces

NOT

bluaki

I'm not entirely sure about it, but one random picture idea I had is Gardevoir trying to dance while balancing a Starmie on its head

because those are my two favorite pokemon

does that sound any good y/n

Samus Aran

bluaki

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 27, 2013, 09:29:50 PM
i had no idea you were a fellow starmie lover, blu giggle;
Yes, you did sillydood;

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on May 02, 2013, 08:29:53 PM
blu and i have the same favorite pokemon :O

I thought there was a more recent (as in after XY released) mention of me liking starmie, but I didn't see it in boyah search

Samus Aran

6M69I69B9

November 28, 2013, 09:52:37 AM #205 Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 11:16:08 AM by The Last MIB
Quote from: bluaki on November 27, 2013, 09:27:59 PM
I'm not entirely sure about it, but one random picture idea I had is Gardevoir trying to dance while balancing a Starmie on its head

because those are my two favorite pokemon

does that sound any good y/n
yeah that sounds good

but what about the background, a stage with lights on them or something?

6M69I69B9

updating to let the winners know that this idea was not ditched

after finals and holidays and having some time to myself- i finally am gonna get on my ass.

so a month and a few days later- lol i finally get on this.  i've been pushing this so much b/c i am planning to do 7 paintings and the idea seems so stressful and breaks turn me into a lazy motherfucker.  but i've been invigorated by...
by...
a will...
well just something

so i am on my shit now.  i have already drafted/brainstormed bluaki's painting after thinking about it for the past week.  but i got the idea now.  now to ypr's, notsid's and then lol david's.  then ill start to paint after making the ideas

whoo this will be a crazy week.

i have a week left for my break- but i will continue on these paintings even if i'm not done yet

i want to send these paintings simultaneously, so i will not send them until i'm done with david's and the certificates (i was def. serious about the cheesy certificates)

no pics will be given of current work b/c lol

Go Up