June 03, 2024, 08:22:14 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on October 06, 2013, 01:57:36 PM
i'm okay with a small number of mons because gold and silver didn't really add THAT many and it was still great

plus i never use legendaries anyway so fuck em
this plus legendaries have been ass since that gen

Mando Pandango

zygarde looks so shiity oh my god. i really hope it's just the angle or something becauses jesus. god. wow.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: N o t S i d on October 06, 2013, 01:59:22 PM
this plus legendaries have been ass since that gen

even gold/silver had legendaries i didnt like lol

i don't really care for the legendary dogs. ho-oh and lugia are cool though.

really tbh the only legendaries i really like a lot are all the ones from gen 1, ho-oh, lugia, and i guess probably jirachi

but even still yeah who actually ever uses them? it's just cool to catch them and that's it

Samus Aran

oh actually i have been using a legendary in white. victini. until i figure out what to replace him with, i guess. he doesn't really feel like a legendary though, his stats aren't ridiculously high or anything. just pretty high.

bluaki

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 06, 2013, 02:44:47 PM
he doesn't really feel like a legendary though, his stats aren't ridiculously high or anything. just pretty high.
Victini has exactly the same stats as:
Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Manaphy
Shaymin (regular form)

For all 6 stats, these pokémon have 100 in each stat for a base stat total of 600.

don't let's

What about celery stick?

YPrrrr

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on October 06, 2013, 02:02:22 PM
zygarde looks so shiity oh my god. i really hope it's just the angle or something becauses jesus. god. wow.
I don't mind him that much. Not as ugly as palkia or dialga or whatever their names were.

Wish he was poison dragon though. Would be unique at least and works with the green.

Best legendaries imo are zapdos and articuno. Rayquaza looks cool too I suppose.

Hiro

get 4 was just the worst
legendaries in rse were alright but after that they've all sucked
i'm very glad for so few new pokemon though, no reason to add 200 new ones each time
plus the mega evolutions adds something new to the existing pokemon which is kinda cool

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPR Classic on October 06, 2013, 05:10:04 PM
I don't mind him that much. Not as ugly as palkia or dialga or whatever their names were.

Wish he was poison dragon though. Would be unique at least and works with the green.

Best legendaries imo are zapdos and articuno. Rayquaza looks cool too I suppose.
i think he looks more like a dragon/bug

but seriously it might be my least favorite pokemon design of ever. just look at it.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

i think barbacle's the worst, zygarde just looks like a larva slug thing, reminds me of volcarona

Samus Aran

Quote from: bluaki on October 06, 2013, 02:57:14 PM
Victini has exactly the same stats as:
Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Manaphy
Shaymin (regular form)

For all 6 stats, these pokémon have 100 in each stat for a base stat total of 600.

oh, right. pseudo-legendary stats, i guess. it's just harder to notice the stats being fairly high when they're all 100 base, though.

and he is by no means my most useful pokemon most of the time tbh. that honor usually goes to excadrill.  n_u

Patrick Stickles

god excadrill is so completely broken
What the fuck was it for anyway?

YPrrrr

Quote from: Snack Dad on October 06, 2013, 06:03:37 PM
i think barbacle's the worst, zygarde just looks like a larva slug thing, reminds me of volcarona
Agreed, barbacle is just awful.
Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 06, 2013, 06:59:31 PM
oh, right. pseudo-legendary stats, i guess. it's just harder to notice the stats being fairly high when they're all 100 base, though.

and he is by no means my most useful pokemon most of the time tbh. that honor usually goes to excadrill.  n_u
no those are definitely legendary stats  n_u

In competitive play there is an uber tier of pokemon that are banned from regular play. Victini isn't because of its typing mostly but excadrill is because in a sandstorm he is almost unkillable with a swords dance if you don't have a priority move like mach punch

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR Classic on October 06, 2013, 07:27:15 PM
no those are definitely legendary stats  n_u

In competitive play there is an uber tier of pokemon that are banned from regular play. Victini isn't because of its typing mostly but excadrill is because in a sandstorm he is almost unkillable with a swords dance if you don't have a priority move like mach punch

600 total base stats is literally called "pseudo-legendary" in the community according to bulbapedia lol that's why i worded it that way

it includes pokemon like dragonite, tyranitar, garchomp...in addition to of course the aforementioned legendaries with 100 for all stats

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

wouldn't it just be legendary stats for him since he is a legendary pokemon

Go Up