October 05, 2024, 08:30:40 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

[spoiler=ÆGOMÍR'S ADVENTURES IN SKYRIM]
DAY ONE:
I was born, a hideous Breton with a white mo-hawk and gay facial hair!  My nose only looks decent in profile, but who doesn't look gruesome in these lands?! Perhaps this is why they have sent me to the block to be beheaded.

DAY ONE AFTER THE DRAGON SAVED MY LIFE:
I ran as quickly as I could to the marker that mysteriously appeared in the keep and tried to interact with it.  But nothing I did could cause anybody to pay any attention to me, the most I got out of the man was a mere, 'Huh?'!

YOUR HANDS ARE BOUND!
YOUR HANDS ARE BOUND!
YOUR HANDS ARE BOUND!
YOUR HANDS ARE BOUND!
YOUR HANDS ARE BOUND!

Nothing seemed to start the conversation I was surely supposed to have, but why?  I even went to pay the dragon a visit, but he just stood there breathing, I couldn't even commit the simple task of suicide by jumping on him!

I thus went around in hopes that maybe if I waggled my bound hands in front of the people supposedly firing arrows at the poor dragon that it would maybe trigger something that I had forgotten.  But alas, nothing happened. 

YOUR HANDS ARE BOUND!
YOUR HANDS ARE BOUND!
YOUR HANDS ARE BOUND!
YOUR HANDS ARE BOUND!
YOUR HANDS ARE BOUND!

In my distress I begun to run around the small area in which I was trapped, hoping faintly that maybe things would start to appear more fluid to mine eyes and something, anything, would happen to cause the man with the marker to acknowledge my presence.

YOUR HANDS ARE BOUND!
YOUR HANDS ARE BOUND!
YOUR HANDS ARE BOUND!
YOUR HANDS ARE BOUND!
YOUR HANDS ARE BOUND!

It was at this time that I begun to realise everything I did was futile.

PS BUTTON LONG PRESS
DOWN
DOWN
DOWN
DOWN
TURN OFF SYSTEM
AYE
[/spoiler]

Nyerp

ME##

Thyme

inafter david missed an obvious detail or something sillydood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on February 07, 2012, 12:28:11 PM

if it was a glitch, that'd be pretty funny. because, you know, it's david. of course he'd encounter a game-breaking glitch immediately. of course it would be him.

sillydood;

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on February 07, 2012, 12:28:11 PM

if i missed an obvious detail after going back and double checking every single damn thing at least twice, this game deserves to burn in hell

Thyme

Samus Aran

inb4 david simply never plays it again

Nyerp

ME##

Thyme

Quote from: Dovydas on February 07, 2012, 12:39:57 PM
i'm not that bad awdood;

eh, come to think of it, it is pretty discouraging, i wouldn't blame you n_u

Samus Aran

Thyme

ME##

ugh update 1.4 come out already and break the game more pls

Samus Aran

by the way, i do have the patch now, i got it two days ago, as i was able to get it on my friend's connection at his house

not that it makes much of a difference, i'm sure. it's been a while, either way, since encountering any sort of glitch, thankfully.

Go Up