October 05, 2024, 08:29:52 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

Quote from: Nyerp on January 15, 2012, 07:16:37 PM
no

just no

i'm at 77 hours and level 29 :D
oh okay because you encounter the same exact number of dragons and did everything at the same pace as me n_n my mistake

Nyerp

Quote from: Echo Weiss on January 15, 2012, 07:19:39 PM
oh okay because you encounter the same exact number of dragons and did everything at the same pace as me n_n my mistake

someone's mad n_n

Andria

Quote from: Nyerp on January 15, 2012, 07:32:22 PM
someone's mad n_n
if you were in skyrim I would steal your clothes, decapitatedecapitate you, then drag you to a river which you would be thrown in n_n

Nyerp

Quote from: Echo Weiss on January 15, 2012, 07:34:37 PM
if you were in skyrim I would steal your clothes, decapitatedecapitate you, then drag you to a river which you would be thrown in n_n

decapitation2....whoa....

Andria

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Echo Weiss on January 15, 2012, 07:13:49 PM
And how are you at 50 hours and only 39? O_0 at my ~30 I was at 32. That's around the average for my friends too
i dunno i like getting lost and shit, it doesn't result for much leveling up though

also this is my first elder scrolls game so the first like 5 hours was me just dicking around hardcore

i haven't done much of the story either, i got to that party thing with the thalmor guards and didn't do much more than that
What the fuck was it for anyway?

don't let's

70 hours in, level 26, and probably about 10 dragons killed.

Thyme

99.5 hours, level 48, the stats screen doesn't tell you how many dragons you've killed, but it says i've captured 42 dragon souls

if it counts the ones given from other sources than dead dragons, i must be at ~35 dead dragons

don't let's

Thyme

hhhnnnggg my character is so boss right now

I already had dragonscale gauntlets and boots, I just found a dragonscale armor. Refined it and enchanted it with +26 HP.

RUB IT

ME##

Thyme

ME##

Samus Aran

>Bunnies Slaughtered

lmao what? this game has a stat specifically for killing rabbits?

Go Up