April 27, 2024, 06:51:53 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

did you do the optional hidden areas? the great hollow and ash lake? not that there's a lot to do in them but ash lake is just really cool

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on September 10, 2015, 06:48:37 PM
oh god there are like 3 separate fog doors to go through i cant handle new londo ruins its too spooky :'(

how'd you like them screaming ghosts that stay stationary until you get close enough

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on September 11, 2015, 11:34:52 PM
did you do the optional hidden areas? the great hollow and ash lake? not that there's a lot to do in them but ash lake is just really cool

great hollow is absolute shite but it's worth suffering through it to get to ash lake

Samus Aran

yeah the hollow is just a place to get some materials, otherwise it sucks lol. impossible to navigate without just falling through most of it.

Nyerp

yeah i already did great hollow & ash lake. lots of items and crystal lizards in the former that i'll never get though n_u also fuck those basilisks

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on September 11, 2015, 11:36:11 PM
how'd you like them screaming ghosts that stay stationary until you get close enough

i screamed

but i think the bottom part of the level is spookier since the darkwraiths and those 2 sludge monsters blend in with the environment :'(

Nyerp

if i ever play this game again i'm not killing gwyndolin or priscilla a second time because they're just kinda minding their own business. but at least they're better optional bosses than old king doran or fucking blue dragon

also THAT'S the first boss of the dlc? this is gonna be hard goonish

Samus Aran

Sif is also just protecting his master's grave :(

Samus Aran

Also yeah the DLC is seriously no cakewalk. I think all the bosses in it are really fun though, I love the DLC for that game

Nyerp

6 tries for artorias. thank christ his buffs run out after a while >.<

Samus Aran

Oh, actually he's easier if you always stay close to him, because when he dashes back to start buffing himself, if you run in and hit him a few times you'll cancel it out. Free hits + no buff for him.

I love that fight tho. Try Kalameet next!!

Nyerp

oh. i would always just hit him 2-3 times and roll away like crazy lol

Nyerp

HOLY FUCK I BEAT KALAMEET ON MY FIRST TRY WITH 0 ESTUS AND 32 HP LEFT

Kalahari Inkantation

whaaaaaaaaaaaat

did you get his tail weapon

it must have taken me more attempts to beat kalameet than any other boss lol, probably 10+ retries

(though i did go for his tail which certainly adds an additional layer of complexity to an already challenging fight)

Nyerp

no i didnt get his tail weapon lol. fuck that

does me being level 92 have anything to do with it sillydood;

but still it was so exhilarating RUB IT

Kalahari Inkantation

he's a fun fight

between artorias and kalameet, the dlc easily has some of the most thrilling battles in the game, it alone contains two of my three favorite bosses lol

Go Up