March 28, 2024, 01:59:25 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 05, 2018, 01:30:22 PMif you're already at blighttown and are just now trying to get the drake sword: don't bother. it falls off hard right before you get to blighttown if you've been upgrading your gear.

i have a claymore at +5 right now as my main weapon. i guess i wanted to kill the dragon for the 10k souls and the sword would have been nice to try out too.

im just running around right now, had two bosses to battle but couldn't find the firepit near them so i didn't even enter into the white puff clouds

reeper

Quote from: reeper on November 05, 2018, 07:09:33 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on November 05, 2018, 01:30:22 PMif you're already at blighttown and are just now trying to get the drake sword: don't bother. it falls off hard right before you get to blighttown if you've been upgrading your gear.

i have a claymore at +5 right now as my main weapon. i guess i wanted to kill the dragon for the 10k souls and the sword would have been nice to try out too.

im just running around right now, had two bosses to battle but couldn't find the firepit near them so i didn't even enter into the white puff clouds

i ended up respawning the dragon and got the drake sword. is it worth upgrading my claymore+5 to a raw claymore?

famy

Quote from: reeper on November 05, 2018, 07:44:56 PM
Quote from: reeper on November 05, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

i ended up respawning the dragon and got the drake sword. is it worth upgrading my claymore+5 to a raw claymore?
i forget the scaling for the claymore lol but raw just reduces the bonus from your scaling and increases the base damage. its fine early on or maybe for intelligence/faith or w/e builds but if you're strength then definitely no lol and it wont even end up being more powerful in the end

C.Mongler

just ran around and collected a million fuckin' rings like sonic the god damn hedgehog time to hopefully conquer blightown  akudood;

reeper

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 06, 2018, 05:46:24 AMjust ran around and collected a million fuckin' rings like sonic the god damn hedgehog time to hopefully conquer blightown  akudood;

did you kick that dude to get the sweet stats boost ring

C.Mongler

i don't think so lol but i went and got the rusted ring and then bought the poison resistance ring so i can get through the spoopy goopy poopy at the bottom of blighttown 

Samus Aran

did you find the ~secret area~ that you can access from the swamps of blighttown? not that i would suggest going there before finishing bt anyway

reeper

No I haven't Kaz, I got to the bonfire in Blighttown last night. This place is hard to navigate sometimes I got stuck or something lol. God I hate poison,

C.Mongler

Everything's bigger in Anor Londo!

Nyerp

C.Mongler

that's basically how i felt when the demon flyin' thing s dropped me off here lol

TooB

Even though I bought Remastered on ps4, I still kinda want the switch version lol

C.Mongler

i mean unless portability is a major draw, its basically the same as OG dork souls just with a slightly drabber palette, shittier audio, and having to train your brain to use B to confirm and A to cancel

but blight town is 30fps so thats cool 

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 12, 2018, 12:06:03 PMi mean unless portability is a major draw, its basically the same as OG dork souls just with a slightly drabber palette, shittier audio, and having to train your brain to use B to confirm and A to cancel

but blight town is 30fps so thats cool

Portability is pretty much the only reason, seeing as how ps4 blight town is 60fps lol

reeper

i might try to play it on the big screen for once. been getting slaughtered in blightown lol

Go Up