September 20, 2024, 01:40:17 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'm transferring out of the University of Minnesota.

Started by [REDACTED], October 19, 2010, 01:11:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

oh, yeah i wouldn't know anything about that

i doubt it's easy to pick schools based on disability services, though...U of M is a good school, academics-wise, though

[REDACTED]

Quote from: Asuka on October 19, 2010, 06:55:01 PM
oh, yeah i wouldn't know anything about that

i doubt it's easy to pick schools based on disability services, though...U of M is a good school, academics-wise, though
heh, aside from a pretty subpar undergrad physics department, I enjoyed going to the U and would have loved staying in the Cities. Also, some bitch from Madison on my floor just blocked me on Facebook with the message "unfortunately i still see you on the hall". I hate living on the GLBTQ housing floor with queens to the EXTREME.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

[REDACTED]

And now the University wants to pull all the cultural centers because some conservative group, among others, complained about the lack of an WASP cultural center at the U. Instead of allowing groups to rotate spaces within the student union, they want to convert the second floor to a big room with a copy machine. Just some of the various reasons why I dislike U of M. hocuspocus;
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Quis sum? on October 19, 2010, 06:57:20 PM
heh, aside from a pretty subpar undergrad physics department, I enjoyed going to the U and would have loved staying in the Cities. Also, some bitch from Madison on my floor just blocked me on Facebook with the message "unfortunately i still see you on the hall". I hate living on the GLBTQ housing floor with queens to the EXTREME.
It's ok, if they're from Madison and they had to go to Minnesota they've obviously disappointed everyone they've ever loved n_u

[spoiler]yes this is still football related[/spoiler]

[REDACTED]

October 19, 2010, 08:11:52 PM #19 Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 08:19:17 PM by Quis sum?
Quote from: YPR on October 19, 2010, 08:01:22 PM
It's ok, if they're from Madison and they had to go to Minnesota they've obviously disappointed everyone they've ever loved n_u

[spoiler]yes this is still football related[/spoiler]
hahaha
i should probably check out uw madison's disability services by the way
holy shit, uw madison has beat umn-tc in that area also
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Quis sum? on October 19, 2010, 08:11:52 PM
hahaha
i should probably check out uw madison's disability services by the way
holy shit, uw madison has beat umn-tc in that area also

Cookie

Me and felt could end up going to the same school.

holy shit

YPrrrr

Quote from: Cookie on October 19, 2010, 08:44:38 PM
Me and felt could end up going to the same school.

holy shit
VCU, Minnesota, or Wisconsin huhdoodame;

C.Mongler

fuck all of you come to JMU so we can hang out and smoek doobies

Cookie

Quote from: YPR on October 19, 2010, 08:50:19 PM
VCU, Minnesota, or Wisconsin huhdoodame;

VCU, This is my last semester of community college and I plan on transferring there this spring. happydood;

snoorkel

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

strongbad

Zach

If you're looking at southern universities, you can't go wrong with Georgia Tech.

Go Up