June 25, 2024, 07:18:02 PM

1,531,273 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Help me name my videogame site

Started by strongbad, September 06, 2010, 08:25:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Even if I were to receive it in .ai all I'd do is transfer it into Photoshop.

I don't need it in vectors. Just export it in raster and post it here.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Strongbob on September 15, 2010, 03:28:41 PM
oh also about the videos, my friend who is also doing shit for the site makes some pretty sick bit music and could make some cool into music
check him out:
http://whatzedeuce.bandcamp.com/album/wipreal

HOLY SHIEEEET I like that. If you could get his permission to use his songs (I'm feeling Finality V2 specifically), I could try and poop something together for a video intro. Also, which logo are we going with; the one in the mock-up or the one currently on the website?

Oh

Quote from: Thyme on September 15, 2010, 03:44:26 PM
Even if I were to receive it in .ai all I'd do is transfer it into Photoshop.

I don't need it in vectors. Just export it in raster and post it here.
BUT YOU GET ACCESS TO EACH INDIVIDUAL THING  cnotedood;
HERE YOU GO EITHER WAY[spoiler] [/spoiler]

Mando Pandango

I may have missed something but what does "W for Wumbo" do? Fullscreen?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on September 15, 2010, 04:06:10 PM
I may have missed something but what does "W for Wumbo" do? Fullscreen?

placement for a cool slogan

Thyme

also i'm gonna have to wait until i have access to the whole shindig to see to what extent I can modify the design 5thgrade;

I can't do it from scratch, that would just be asking me to program a blog. Way out of my league. n_u

strongbad

Quote from: Thyme on September 15, 2010, 04:29:55 PM
also i'm gonna have to wait until i have access to the whole shindig to see to what extent I can modify the design 5thgrade;

I can't do it from scratch, that would just be asking me to program a blog. Way out of my league. n_u

Alright because I'm a lazy fuck and i trust you I'll just give you access to my admin account that gives you ftp access to my directory on the server.
PM me with you AIM sn or something

Thyme

Oh god. smithicide;

This is way beyond me. Sorry about that guys. The way they organize their files is just too foreign for me.

Oh

Quote from: Thyme on September 16, 2010, 08:36:52 AM
Oh god. smithicide;

This is way beyond me. Sorry about that guys. The way they organize their files is just too foreign for me.
WAIT HERE IS FOR HOPE: http://www.wpdesigner.com/2007/02/19/so-you-want-to-create-wordpress-themes-huh/

C.Mongler

Oh

DAGNABBIT I guess we need someone else to help, I guess we can try to ask Snorkel.

strongbad

Quote from: Strongbib on September 16, 2010, 09:41:09 AM
DAGNABBIT I guess we need someone else to help, I guess we can try to ask Snorkel.

i sent him a pm a couple days ago and he never responded
never

spaceman

Oh god I hope that's the final design.

spaceman

Oh hey, by the way, I have a friend who is a kickass gfx artist if you need any extra help I can ask him.

Part of a professional art group and wins contest and spends his days designing all kinds of shit. I know there's a number of you guys on here who are great artists and I'm not trying to glorify him/undermine you all necessarily but he's pretty damn great at what he does.

I don't want to speak for him and say he will for sure, but I'm just letting you know.  hocuspocus;

Oh

Quote from: fluxus on September 17, 2010, 07:15:44 PM
Oh hey, by the way, I have a friend who is a kickass gfx artist if you need any extra help I can ask him.

Part of a professional art group and wins contest and spends his days designing all kinds of shit. I know there's a number of you guys on here who are great artists and I'm not trying to glorify him/undermine you all necessarily but he's pretty damn great at what he does.

I don't want to speak for him and say he will for sure, but I'm just letting you know.  hocuspocus;
That sounds awesome, you have link to his site or portfolio by any chance?

Go Up