June 24, 2024, 06:49:53 AM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Help me name my videogame site

Started by strongbad, September 06, 2010, 08:25:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Quote from: Strongbib on September 15, 2010, 06:52:28 AM
I think Retrosquid would be a cooler name, just sayin.

this

or at least more fitting of that theme

and yeah change the colors

Oh

I COULD WORK ALONG SIDE THYME, IF ONLY HE DIDN'T HATE MY GUTS.  :(

Samus Aran

the only problem being that retro is only one part of the site

C.Mongler

so I'm taking liberty of being the video dood for the site. MORE CMONGLER THAN YOU EVER WANTED

strongbad

We only have like 2 people who want to write about retro stuff baddood;
Quote from: Thyme on September 15, 2010, 07:09:28 AM
have i not been clear enough confuseddood;

oh duh i feel like an asshole now
okay if you and rawl want to work together on this that would be fucking awesome. i'll make another admin account with ftp access tonight so you guys can collaborate and shit :)

Oh

Quote from: Strongbob on September 15, 2010, 10:50:48 AM
We only have like 2 people who want to write about retro stuff baddood;oh duh i feel like an asshole now
okay if you and rawl want to work together on this that would be fucking awesome. i'll make another admin account with ftp access tonight so you guys can collaborate and shit :)

BUT HE HATES ME  :( also get on aim.

Thyme

I don't particularly want to work with him, but I don't hate him enough to completely ignore his designs. I don't really have time to make a mock-up of my own either, so what I could do is simply take his latest design, separate stuff to have image files and I'd be able to build the page easily with that on my own.

tldr; i work alone but with his designs lol hocuspocus;

C.Mongler

JEWTUBE PAGE IS UP

http://www.youtube.com/user/ProSquidGaming

It sucks now obviously, I'll make it not shit once the site is rolling.

Oh

Wait CMongler, me and a friend are also doing videos so don't post anything yet. I will also make an intro for the kinds of videos like reviews and my friend wants to have a game glitch segment.

Oh

Quote from: Thyme on September 15, 2010, 11:17:39 AM
I don't particularly want to work with him, but I don't hate him enough to completely ignore his designs. I don't really have time to make a mock-up of my own either, so what I could do is simply take his latest design, separate stuff to have image files and I'd be able to build the page easily with that on my own.

tldr; i work alone but with his designs lol hocuspocus;
Do you have Illustrator?

C.Mongler

Quote from: Strongbib on September 15, 2010, 11:46:40 AM
Wait CMongler, me and a friend are also doing videos so don't post anything yet. I will also make an intro for the kinds of videos like reviews and my friend wants to have a game glitch segment.

I'm not yet. I'm not posting shit until the site is up and we have a full agreement as to intros (Like some screen thats like PROSQUID FUCK YEAH, or an agreement to not having one), videos we will have, etc, etc. Also I'll PM you the account details, so you can fuck with it too.

Oh

Now if only David would stop fucking playing Halo and talk to me about the site and the content me and a couple of people are willing to make.

C.Mongler

I'm transfering my One Minute Game Reviews over to ProSquid. With my new camera and a cool intro and logo and shit I think they'd be WAY better than the were before, plus I've learned some editing tricks in class. SO THATS WHAT I"M DOING. plus video editorials and what not.

Thyme

Oh

Quote from: C Mongler on September 15, 2010, 11:55:27 AM
I'm transfering my One Minute Game Reviews over to ProSquid. With my new camera and a cool intro and logo and shit I think they'd be WAY better than the were before, plus I've learned some editing tricks in class. SO THATS WHAT I"M DOING. plus video editorials and what not.
Me and a friend are going to have a monthly "Horrible Fanfic" reading, where we find the most disturbing horrid fanfics and make the voices and everything. And we can cover PAX East as well as Comic Con East. He was the guy who found the Donkey Lady Glitch and he can also do reviews.

Go Up