June 24, 2024, 06:12:08 AM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Help me name my videogame site

Started by strongbad, September 06, 2010, 08:25:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Answering that PM/Application today, so expect it sometime today.
Quote from: C Mongler on September 15, 2010, 11:55:27 AM
I'm transfering my One Minute Game Reviews over to ProSquid. With my new camera and a cool intro and logo and shit I think they'd be WAY better than the were before, plus I've learned some editing tricks in class. SO THATS WHAT I"M DOING. plus video editorials and what not.

So I guess if we made video reviews we would have to send it to you, or will eventually all approved staff members get the password to the youtube?

C.Mongler

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 15, 2010, 12:00:06 PM
Answering that PM/Application today, so expect it sometime today.So I guess if we made video reviews we would have to send it to you, or will eventually all approved staff members get the password to the youtube?

If you can prove you can edit and upload your videos not retardidly, and can prove you can keep the accounts password and shit without giving it out to the universe, I don't give a fuck if you upload your own shit.

Oh

But wait, I'd like to make Intros for consistency, so just give me the video and I will add the intro unless you can add it yourself, and HOLY FUCK DAVID GET ON AIM/MSN.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Strongbib on September 15, 2010, 12:06:15 PM
But wait, I'd like to make Intros for consistency, so just give me the video and I will add the intro unless you can add it yourself, and HOLY FUCK DAVID GET ON AIM/MSN.

or you could just pass out a copy of the intro lolz. also i don't have any videos yet. like i said, not moving a finger until i feel like there's gain to be had for doing so

C.Mongler

also ive got to make a video for my current channel to tell them to fuck off lol

Hiro

I like how you're all taking over David's project  giggle;

Nyerp

inb4 interest in this dies after about a week like every attempted boyagean project so far bassir;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on September 15, 2010, 01:13:51 PM
inb4 interest in this dies after about a week like every attempted boyagean project so far bassir;

this isn't so much a "boyagean" project as much as it is "a bunch of people's (some from boyah) project"

either way i think we can make it work just fine and you're not helping so gtfo

Nyerp

Oh

Quote from: Hïro on September 15, 2010, 01:08:46 PM
All he did so far is just get the Domain, if only he would get on AIM SO I CAN TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT BETTER.

Thyme

WÍ“ÌžE͈͔Ì"͓͉̞ Í”AR̘̭E ̭̺͉T̘͉̭Í"̞͉H̤EÌ,,Í,,Í"Ì,,̥͎ BÌ"Í,,Í•Í“OÍ“Ì°Ì"YÍ,,AÍ”H͓̘Í"̘
Ì°TÌ"Ì¥H̺̭̭̫͔ͅE̦̠̰͔͍ Í•Ì"̪Ì,,̯BÌ"Í,,͍̱̫̥O̳Ì"̯YAH͎̤̳͓ ͇̼̮̩Ì"IÌ©Í•S͈̠Ì,,̱̬̯ Í"̼͕͎̰O̥͇͓NÍ"Ì¥E͈̼̞̥

C.Mongler

Its not like anyone would care about a site made by one man  bassir;

strongbad

Dude you don't know how much I've done outside of boyah
and sorry rawl i've been busy getting on msn now

strongbad

oh also about the videos, my friend who is also doing shit for the site makes some pretty sick bit music and could make some cool into music
check him out:
http://whatzedeuce.bandcamp.com/album/wipreal

Oh

Alright, thyme do you have an e-mail, I know you hate me but I will e-mail you the Illustrator Mock-up.

Go Up