June 05, 2024, 01:26:55 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Help me with Zune software

Started by strongbad, August 09, 2010, 06:35:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

August 09, 2010, 06:35:34 PM Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 10:23:49 PM by Strongbab
Okay so I just downloaded "Pitchfork's top 100 songs of 2009" and I added it in my library. The software decided to seperate each song by album, so I decided to put them all in the same album. This works, and each song displays it's respective artist. My only beef is that the individual artists don't appear at all anymore, which is a problem. So is there a way for me to have all the songs in the "Pitchfork's top 100 songs of 2009" album while each individual artist appears under the artists section as well?

EDIT: To clear things up, it says the artist name next to the individual songs, but it doesn't show them in the artist list.

EDIT: I guess I could put them each in individual albums (shit is it possible to go backwards to that point?) and just make a playlist for this pitchfork thing.

?????

I thing it'd be easier to just edit the tags. Use something like mp3tag. idk if Zune software let's you edit the tags
Die for Dethklok

Daddy

Surely the Zune and its software support compilations.

If they don't, then lol.

teprngr

I believe that it is better off not to use the software as I donââ,¬â,,¢t see anything useful or that is needed to use at all. If you like the previous settings before, I would suggest you to revert back to the original settings by uninstalling the software. And if it has altered the data in your files, I suggest you importing the files to your computer and edit the tags that would be a lot of work to do.

Go Up