September 21, 2024, 01:13:35 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I slowly pull the door open, hand shaking, and approach him

Started by Daddy, August 09, 2009, 07:05:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

giggle;

[spoiler]It's the raccoon giggle; giggle;[/spoiler]

Yes, it's hard to see because it's dark and my hand was shaking(I was putting my hand near a damn wild animal baddood; )

It's kind of hard to see

Hiro

Thyme

I honestly thought it was C-Note's nose. O_0

[move]yeah, i didn't read the whole title maps;[/move]

Andria

Why didn't you let him bite you? Then you might become Racoonman

Daddy

I hate C-Note, the raccoon put his head into my kitchen and I readied the camera for another shot then C-Note and his FATNESS came bumbling into the kitchen and barked at the raccoon so I had to shut the door before he hurt the raccoon or the raccoon attacked me. cnotedood;

l a c e y

I thought this story was gunna be about a job interview.

Oh

Oh god lol, your C-Note post made me lol.  And I thought it was your armpit at first.  :3

Daddy

Clucky couldn't see it so I had to circle it and she couldn't see it sitll so I fucked with the image in photoshop

Oh

Quote from: Prowling Kewn on August 09, 2009, 07:35:37 PM
Clucky couldn't see it so I had to circle it and she couldn't see it sitll so I fucked with the image in photoshop

Or poop coming out your anus?  baddood;

Daddy

Claquesous

Speaking of wild animals...

Thursday, a little before 7AM I heard some noises. Thought it was my mom getting ready for work. But the noises sounded a little too close. AND THEN I saw something fly from right to left. I was under my covers on my left side. For whatever reason, I looked at my window to the right of me. There I saw the silhouette of a bat. There was a fucking bat in my room. I ran out of my room and pulled the door shut.

Andria

Quote from: Claquesous on August 09, 2009, 08:52:12 PM
Speaking of wild animals...

Thursday, a little before 7AM I heard some noises. Thought it was my mom getting ready for work. But the noises sounded a little too close. AND THEN I saw something fly from right to left. I was under my covers on my left side. For whatever reason, I looked at my window to the right of me. There I saw the silhouette of a bat. There was a fucking bat in my room. I ran out of my room and pulled the door shut.

Then what happened?  :(

Selkie

Quote from: Hïro on August 09, 2009, 07:06:02 PM
I honestly thought you took a picture of your anus  akudood;

Are you suggesting his anus is a large, deep crater?

Wrench

Claquesous

Quote from: Echo on August 09, 2009, 08:53:22 PM
Then what happened?  :(

I guess it went back out the way it came, because when my mom's friend came over to find take care of it, it was gone. So he plugged up any holes he could find.

Go Up