May 12, 2024, 01:35:29 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do You Believe in God?

Started by Daddy, April 16, 2007, 04:13:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you believe in God?

Yes.
63 (38.7%)
No.
66 (40.5%)
I'm not sure
34 (20.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Go Down

6M69I69B9

Quote from: DecembeR on May 28, 2007, 06:46:28 PM
Quote from: The Raven on May 28, 2007, 06:41:33 PM
Quote from: DecembeR on May 28, 2007, 06:40:09 PM
Okay, you those who believe in God, If God is so real, prove it? It's probably a beam of light like the show it on TV.

We just have faith that He's there. We can't physically show you that He's there. We just believe he is.

Why? So....Didn't God himself have to tell somebody that he's real and all that so that they can make some sort of religion out of it? He has to tell somebody. Or did Jesus tell them?It could be somebody making up all this shit and passing it on, and spreading rumors. I don't think "God" actually told anyone that he was there, if he actually was. And I really don't think little Jesus did either.
You know what? We just have to believe in what we believe in. You guys might think it's fake but in the end. It might be worth it. Would you want to live in Hell? Pergatory everlasting? Or Heaven? It's your choice. I'm just saying what I think.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: Original_MIB on May 28, 2007, 06:57:11 PM
Quote from: DecembeR on May 28, 2007, 06:46:28 PM
Quote from: The Raven on May 28, 2007, 06:41:33 PM
Okay, you those who believe in God, If God is so real, prove it? It's probably a beam of light like the show it on TV.

We just have faith that He's there. We can't physically show you that He's there. We just believe he is.

Why? So....Didn't God himself have to tell somebody that he's real and all that so that they can make some sort of religion out of it? He has to tell somebody. Or did Jesus tell them?It could be somebody making up all this shit and passing it on, and spreading rumors. I don't think "God" actually told anyone that he was there, if he actually was. And I really don't think little Jesus did either.
You know what? We just have to believe in what we believe in. You guys might think it's fake but in the end. It might be worth it. Would you want to live in Hell? Pergatory everlasting? Or Heaven? It's your choice. I'm just saying what I think.

I bet most of us all of us would go to hell then. We are doing sins all the time. Stop feeling so proud of god because pride is a sin.

I guess i'll go to hell then.
number stations

InbredPsychosis

I'm on the fence. I don't know how we got here, or why we are here in the first place. More importantly, I've realized that it is impossible to truly fathom (although we try our best to dumb it down so people can understand, badly) and nobody will ever know the answer until they are dead. Of course then they can't tell us so what's the use in worrying about it? I try to concentrate on all things regarding the beginning of life as little as possible.

I do however believe that current deity-based religions have completely butchered the concept with outdated standards that sadly, a lot of us still follow today. I refuse to base any religious faith off of something conceived by my fellow man. I only believe my fellow humans in issues dealing with realistic events. Anything else is up to me alone, I will not be swayed.
TAKE UR MEDICINE

Pancake Paraphernalia

God you see is just another religion, like most religions, they have a way to explain how the world was created. How do you people possibly think yours is right?
number stations

MISAEL3

I never told anyone on NSider about this, but I've been going to church since I was born.

Yes, I do believe in God.

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: MISAEL3 on May 31, 2007, 08:58:58 PM
I never told anyone on NSider about this, but I've been going to church since I was born.

born?  psyduck;
number stations

Corporal Atlas

I already did. awesome;

I am the Atheist God.
*Is searching for way to be noticed*

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: Corporal Atlas on June 02, 2007, 06:56:40 PM

I already did. awesome;

How exactly did you do that sir?  navi;
number stations

Daddy

Quote from: DecembeR on June 01, 2007, 07:24:17 PM

born?  psyduck;
Exited his mother's vagina.

Sports1

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: JMV290 on June 02, 2007, 07:46:31 PM
Quote from: DecembeR on June 01, 2007, 07:24:17 PM

born?  psyduck;
Exited his mother's vagina.

but at chruch?  psyduck;
number stations

Buffy

I do. I'm a catholic; all the other theories of how the world started don't make sense to me. God is the only thing I understand, really.

Houdini

Quote from: Buffy on June 04, 2007, 08:31:11 PM
I do. I'm a catholic; all the other theories of how the world started don't make sense to me. God is the only thing I understand, really.
Evolution is such bullshit. It makes much more sense that women were created when God took out one of Adam's ribs, right?

Pancake Paraphernalia

Get real, read all the posts.  dawkins;
number stations

Buffy

Quote from: Houdini on June 04, 2007, 08:32:43 PM
Evolution is such bullshit. It makes much more sense that women were created when God took out one of Adam's ribs, right?
God is God, he can do anything.

Go Up