So I decided to go around and ask criminal justice 1 students about capital

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 06, 2009, 04:20:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Psst, Alan:

Quote from: Thyme on January 31, 2009, 07:27:52 PM
Repost of the Lawlz trick. hocuspocus;

When you read his posts, hear them as told with the dorkiest, most nasal voice possible. Optionally, imagine him pushing his glasses back up his nose every 10 seconds.

Makes everything aaaaaalllll better. :3

hocuspocus;

Anyway, back to the previous thread derailment: I really don't think 0.999999... can be equal to one. n_u

Ezloļŗ•

Quote from: Thyme on February 07, 2009, 06:49:35 PM
Psst, Alan:

hocuspocus;

Anyway, back to the previous thread derailment: I really don't think 0.999999... can be equal to one. n_u
lol this again
:)

Slim

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 07, 2009, 06:18:03 PM

I don't know how many games you have, but when I last posted my collection a little over a year ago, I had about 380 games and I've since acquired well over 100 more.

and i've played a lot more than what i just own

lol @ thinking that's something to brag about
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Slim on February 07, 2009, 06:55:00 PM
lol @ thinking that's something to brag about
lol @ thinking possessing knowledge about russian history no one in the modern age gives a damn about is something to brag about

Having a massive game collection and using these to draw inspiration for a steady entrance to the world of indie game development is something worth bragging about.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Alan

i'll be sure to bring down the average review score of the games you develop

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Alan on February 07, 2009, 06:59:22 PM
i'll be sure to bring down the average review score of the games you develop
then you're immature and have no taste in games spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Alan

Kalahari Inkantation

...dorkiest, most nasal voice possible... pushing his glasses back up his nose every 10 seconds.

But that's... me. :'(

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Alan on February 07, 2009, 07:00:43 PM
they don't exist yet how do you know they're good wariodood;
i've made a couple of simple games that admittedly suck, but with each little project i slowly refine each element

after a few years of practice, i'll make something good
Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 07, 2009, 07:02:24 PM
But that's... me. :'(
And the opposite of me spam;

guff

oh fuck you  akudood;

the simple algebra proof which i believe was posted earlier should be easily understood by most people if not then i don't know what i can do
a basic property of the real numbers, though, is that for two real numbers [tex]a[/tex] and [tex]b[/tex] with [tex]a < b[/tex] and [tex]a \ne b[/tex], then there has to be a number [tex]c[/tex] such that [tex]a < c < b[/tex]
clearly, with [tex]a = .999...[/tex] and [tex]b = 1[/tex], there's no conceivable positive amount that can be added to a for which the inequality [tex]a < b[/tex] would still hold and thus there can be no number c which leads us to the conclusion that a and b must be equivalent

in other words,  akudood;

Alan

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 07, 2009, 07:03:45 PM
i've made a couple of simple games that admittedly suck, but with each little project i slowly refine each element

after a few years of practice, i'll make something good

ok

i hope it doesnt suck like braid wariodood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Alan on February 07, 2009, 07:04:35 PM
ok

i hope it doesnt suck like braid wariodood;
um i intend to mostly make shmups

The only way you can make a bad shmup is if you do it intentionally

Slim

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 07, 2009, 06:57:31 PM
lol @ thinking possessing knowledge about russian history no one in the modern age gives a damn about is something to brag about

Having a massive game collection and using these to draw inspiration for a steady entrance to the world of indie game development is something worth bragging about.

lol, you think that vidya games are more important than world history.

maybe in high school they should replace history class with vidya game class amirite???
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Slim on February 07, 2009, 07:08:40 PM
lol, you think that vidya games are more important than world history.

maybe in high school they should replace history class with vidya game class amirite???
if it'll make your e-penis harder and send you on a pointless rant for a good 2 hours and end with you bragging about how great you are for reading wikipedia and stumbling upon a history article about how modern children suck for not reading wikipedia enough, then yes i would love to do nothing but learn about obscure games all day

Go Up