September 28, 2024, 03:22:31 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Outsider refugee thread.

Started by Daddy, January 13, 2009, 05:38:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FAMY2

Quote from: Forest Hiro on January 23, 2009, 09:52:31 PM
Me too, It's a slightly more mature and much more original retardation hocuspocus;

I disagree. Unless your friends go there and you belong this really is an unfair statement.

Thyme

Quote from: FAMY2 on January 24, 2009, 07:27:34 AM
I disagree. Unless your friends go there and you belong this really is an unfair statement.

Can I say it? hocuspocus;

[spoiler]then again i disagree too but probably for different reasons:
more mature and more original are pretty ambiguous statements[/spoiler]

FAMY2

Quote from: Thyme on January 24, 2009, 08:03:32 AM
Can I say it? hocuspocus;

[spoiler]then again i disagree too but probably for different reasons:
more mature and more original are pretty ambiguous statements[/spoiler]

I must agree with that too. Each forum has it's own personality.

Phydeaux

Quote from: Slim on January 23, 2009, 09:38:50 PM
The hand that feeds? What have you fed us, other than a steady stream of bullshit for the past few months?

I've paid for years so that you could bully around potential members. I didn't fucking make you, but I certainly sustained you for far too long.

QuoteWhat motivation would I possibly have for mocking JMV?

What motivation did you possibly have to start antagonizing me to get this bullshit rolling?

QuoteYou seem to be under the impression that I just go after the person in charge as some sort of game,

You do. You fucking do! NSider, NSider2, you've set some pretty strong precedents for yourself.

QuoteI'm not going after JMV because he has done nothing to warrant my criticism;

You will. Watch your back, JMV.

QuoteHere you go with this "couple year period" nonsense again. People started being "mean" to you once you started going mad with power.

No, this bullshit has been carried on for sometime now.

You're saying I have thin skin; no, it's because I'm being reactionary now. In other forums? When this happens the admin bans the offender before anyone can fucking miss them.

Quotemaybe it's time for you to offer site-paying duties to someone else and resign from your position as Fuhrer of Outsider (same goes for PAK and her position as Minister of Propaganda). I'm sure there would be someone who'd be willing to accept the 'job' without acting like a crybaby about it.

I've offered it several times and no one besides Destilliat would pony up for it, and even then he just sponsored you guys for a month. I've several times in the admin room that you'd ignore because you were too busy dicking around down in validation, I'd say "we can't keep doing this, who else wants to put up the money". And when we got too big for shared hosting, I maintained my promise and ponied up more. And have continued to do so.

QuoteThen again, if you did that, you wouldn't be able to whine about how unappreciated you are for all the wondrous things you do for us

Those things are a pretty big fucking deal because Outsider would be dead already without them.

Quote(read: implementing repressive measures to ensure that you won't ever have to see something that you don't like)

If you were any more full of horseshit you'd fucking choke to death.

Quotewhich you sure love doing, so I'm not sure if you'd ever be willing to part with that.

I've offered. Everyone wants to administrate without sharing the responsibility. The only one that gets close was Caps. Fuck the rest of you all. You're like and continue to behave like 16 year olds that think they fucking rule the world because they have their father's car keys and stay out far past curfew and he's not done anything about it.

I'm doing it now. But it's too bad that I didn't "parent" right and ground you a few times so that you all would snap the fuck out of it. So now I have to kick you out of the house.

This isn't melodrama; this is cleaning house by throwing your shit out the window. It makes good television, but it's mostly so that you know you're not allowed in the house. If I was in arm's length, and you said the wrong thing, I'd probably deck you. Gravity and distance act as the mediator. It says to everyone else, not in my house, and not necessarily "not ever again", so much as "this is your fate" when you go off to be an out and out asshole.

Phydeaux

Quote from: M_W on January 23, 2009, 10:49:33 PM
This
Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up.

Boyah can certainly keep someone who quotes a wall of text and adds one word to it. It's shocking that you lasted at Outsider this long.

guff

Ezloﺕ

:)

Karel

Quote from: Phydeaux on January 23, 2009, 01:09:42 PM
Yeah, I don't want to hear that any of you fuckers wouldn't do the same.
I didn't.

Bolivian Army

Quote from: Forest Hiro on January 23, 2009, 09:52:31 PM
Me too, It's a slightly more mature and much more original retardation hocuspocus;

oh you baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Bolivian Army

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Nyerp

Classic

StarPilot

Keat unbanned Slim.

Keat gets banned for this act y/n?

Karel

Keat is a constant. He will never be banned.

Go Up