October 06, 2024, 01:16:23 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Started by Lotos, November 15, 2008, 10:38:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Sam on November 17, 2008, 05:50:58 PM
I don't accept presents from people online because I always feel guilty later. :(

The only time it's okay is when I win a contest or someone's like "hey, there's a box of pokemon cards in my closet that I was gonna toss, want them?"
I told you I can't find them and I think I gave them away  :(

But yeah I have plenty of money and I don't need anything.
But ok save my money I guess.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Quote from: Geno on November 17, 2008, 05:53:16 PM
I told you I can't find them and I think I gave them away  :(

But yeah I have plenty of money and I don't need anything.
But ok save my money I guess.

On second thought maybe you can buy it for me and I'll just owe you.  cjlubdoods;

No, no, I couldn't.  >.<

omg I'm torn. ;-;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Quote from: Sam on November 17, 2008, 06:08:04 PM
On second thought maybe you can buy it for me and I'll just owe you.  cjlubdoods;

No, no, I couldn't.  >.<

omg I'm torn. ;-;
I'll go get it tomorrow when I go to Gamestop to pick up the new Banjo Kazooie  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Quote from: Geno on November 17, 2008, 06:10:13 PM
I'll go get it tomorrow when I go to Gamestop to pick up the new Banjo Kazooie  baddood;

for yourself?

Geno

Sam

Geno

Sam

Quote from: Geno on November 17, 2008, 07:31:18 PM
I'm getting you a present and that's that

Then I'm going to make you a giant doodthing pillow.

strongbad

Quote from: greg400 on November 17, 2008, 07:21:16 AM
Oh yeah because so many people have heard of that site haven't they :O

It's one of the two sites that it had been reviewed on at the time.
Also, Nintendo Power gave it an 8, and considering that they are already extremely biased for Nintendo, it might as well have been a 6.

greg400

Quote from: Geno on November 17, 2008, 05:08:20 PM
Uh I like all the consoles. The Wii just sucks the most. Just face it.

Lol, ok. I had no idea your opinion was a fact.

Quote from: Davie on November 17, 2008, 10:10:45 PM
It's one of the two sites that it had been reviewed on at the time.
Also, Nintendo Power gave it an 8, and considering that they are already extremely biased for Nintendo, it might as well have been a 6.
How the hell is Nintendo Power biased? Do you have any idea how the editorial staff works? Because apparently you have no clue.

YPrrrr

greg400

Quote from: Flying Circus on November 18, 2008, 12:26:14 AM
lol
Again, you have no idea how an editorial staff works at Nintendo Power, nor have you seen any interviews on the subject. Hell Nintendo Power isn't even run by Nintendo anymore. It's run by http://www.futureus-inc.com/.

YPrrrr

Quote from: greg400 on November 18, 2008, 12:31:12 AM
Again, you have no idea how an editorial staff works at Nintendo Power, nor have you seen any interviews on the subject. Hell Nintendo Power isn't even run by Nintendo anymore. It's run by http://www.futureus-inc.com/.
But I can read their articles and decide if it's biased. It doesn't really matter how their editors work or who runs the show.

greg400

Quote from: Flying Circus on November 18, 2008, 01:08:15 AM
But I can read their articles and decide if it's biased. It doesn't really matter how their editors work or who runs the show.
So a company that rated a game .5 scores higher than IGN is now biased? Lol.

YPrrrr

Quote from: greg400 on November 18, 2008, 01:12:37 AM
So a company that rated a game .5 scores higher than IGN is now biased? Lol.
I don't remember giving any examples of scores, but ok...

You tell me how a magazine can focus around a single company and not be biased. I mean if it's a slow month for Nintendo, they're still going to try to make their lackluster upcoming games sound great. They're not going to say, "Oh, there's not much good coming up this month," because then no one would buy the magazine

Go Up