October 06, 2024, 03:35:13 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Started by Lotos, November 15, 2008, 10:38:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CruelPleasure

Quote from: greg400 on November 17, 2008, 11:51:30 AM
You missed it, he was cupping the balls quite nicely.
Must have been fun to watch. So why is he being a fanboy?

greg400

Quote from: Colonel Sanders on November 17, 2008, 11:52:44 AM
Must have been fun to watch. So why is he being a fanboy?
Because he touches himself at night, and never stops going on about how great the 360 is, or how better it does something. Did I mention he sucks Microsoft's dick?

CruelPleasure

Quote from: greg400 on November 17, 2008, 11:54:31 AM
Because he touches himself at night, and never stops going on about how great the 360 is, or how better it does something. Did I mention he sucks Microsoft's dick?
Yes you did. But I do agree the 360 is one of the best console out now.

greg400

Quote from: Colonel Sanders on November 17, 2008, 11:57:47 AM
Yes you did. But I do agree the 360 is one of the best console out now.
I never said it wasn't.

Nyerp

YPrrrr

me003

Quote from: greg400 on November 17, 2008, 12:50:50 PM
I never said it wasn't.
FUCK YOU GUYS I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ANIMAL CROSSING NOW!
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Sam

I want it but I only have $60 and I really need it to buy christmas presents for my friends and family. :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Sam on November 17, 2008, 04:19:07 PM
I want it but I only have $60 and I really need it to buy christmas presents for my friends and family. :(

Make them gifts or make your parents buy them. >:(
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Geno

Quote from: greg400 on November 17, 2008, 11:42:53 AM
Not until you stop sucking Microsoft's dick.
Uh I like all the consoles. The Wii just sucks the most. Just face it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Quote from: Detonator on November 17, 2008, 04:30:17 PM
Make them gifts or make your parents buy them. >:(

My parents are broke. :(

I'll just wait til christmas to get it, I guess. I really want it now though. :( I wanna talk to boyagers and other random people. :(

Geno

Quote from: Sam on November 17, 2008, 05:17:08 PM
My parents are broke. :(

I'll just wait til christmas to get it, I guess. I really want it now though. :( I wanna talk to boyagers and other random people. :(
Hey Sam I'll get you it.  giggle;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Quote from: Geno on November 17, 2008, 05:18:44 PM
Hey Sam I'll get you it.  giggle;

Yeah right Geno, I don't even let people buy me Virtual Console games, what on earth makes you think I'd let you buy me that?  giggle;

Geno

Quote from: Sam on November 17, 2008, 05:31:57 PM
Yeah right Geno, I don't even let people buy me Virtual Console games, what on earth makes you think I'd let you buy me that?  giggle;
Early christmas present  baddood;

Sam

Quote from: Geno on November 17, 2008, 05:41:27 PM
Early christmas present  baddood;

I don't accept presents from people online because I always feel guilty later. :(

The only time it's okay is when I win a contest or someone's like "hey, there's a box of pokemon cards in my closet that I was gonna toss, want them?"

Go Up