September 27, 2024, 06:23:26 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

This is Random, But...

Started by One Man Freak Show, October 28, 2008, 12:17:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

One Man Freak Show

Two months ago, we moved out of our house that we had for five years. Some people bought our house, and were in the process of selling theirs, so I had a brilliant idea to just buy theirs. My brilliance got me a 360. doodella;

The new house is awesome, though. They also sold us a huge TV, and the house came with a swimming pool.

Also, my new room, which I still need to properly furnish:

I hung all of those 45s up by myself, but some of them are starting to fall. edumacate; And I forgot to take a picture of my TV.

And just for reference, here's my old room:

Samus Aran

i prefer to hang up the records with their covers, rather than just the records themselves, but whatever

nice abbey road poster

Hiro

Odd decorations. Nice blanket though. lol orange walls, napoleon dynamite, and blue kid furniture. cool though, xbox. If you repaint the walls that'll look nice.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Hiro on October 28, 2008, 12:23:06 AM
Odd decorations. Nice blanket though. lol orange walls, napoleon dynamite, and blue kid furniture. cool though, xbox. If you repaint the walls that'll look nice.

I didn't like the walls at first because it was a baby's room when we moved in, but I like it a lot better now that the records are up on the wall. The curtains, though, I hate those.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 28, 2008, 12:22:53 AM
i prefer to hang up the records with their covers, rather than just the records themselves, but whatever

nice abbey road poster

I don't have any covers for the 45s. My sister accidentally got them when she got a divorce and got all of her stuff from her ex's house, and she gave them all to me. doodella;

Oh, and I got that poster at Vintage Stock for $10. It's awesome indeed.

Hiro

I need to decorate my room how i want it, but i don't have walls or money. I should go shopping or something i feel like my room lacks something personal. I don't just buy cool stuff.

The artist formally known

A little girly but it's nice.

My room rules. I wish I wanted to take pictures of it and post them.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: reefer on October 28, 2008, 12:31:48 AM
A little girly but it's nice.

Whatever do you mean? :(

I'll do whatever I can in my power to make sure my room is as manly as the person who sleeps in it. doodella;

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 28, 2008, 12:35:18 AM
Whatever do you mean? :(

I'll do whatever I can in my power to make sure my room is as manly as the person who sleeps in it. doodella;
Mens rooms are less decorative, womens sometimes are very decorative.

Mine is just like brown with a mirror and tan in some spots with a giant FRUITISA FREEZE poster my friend stole and a pirate thing.

Hiro

Mine's weird, I'll take pics soon

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: reefer on October 28, 2008, 12:38:49 AM
Mens rooms are less decorative, womens sometimes are very decorative.

Mine is just like brown with a mirror and tan in some spots with a giant FRUITISA FREEZE poster my friend stole and a pirate thing.

I'm obsessive-compulsive. I can't help but put my own spin on things. :(

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 28, 2008, 12:41:25 AM
I'm obsessive-compulsive. I can't help but put my own spin on things. :(
I have my own spin in my room, more function over design though.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: reefer on October 28, 2008, 12:42:03 AM
I have my own spin in my room, more function over design though.

I don't really use my room for anything other than sleeping, though.

Carpet in your old room rules

Hiro

My mom decides what my room looks like :( and then my twin gets to redo hers every year and my older sister has her room all how she wants it, she even painted a giant tree on a wall and one wall is a color my mom hates

Go Up