September 27, 2024, 04:26:14 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Should Clucky actually discuss things with JMV?

Started by Boyager, October 12, 2008, 09:23:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Should Clucky discuss issues with JMV instead of avoiding them, regardless of whether they are bad or good? As well as stop being afraid of having feelings, trust, etc.

Yes
27 (96.4%)
No
1 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Go Down

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

this thread makes me go "what?"

Why are you looking for something more than simple conversation on AIM.
Whenever I'm on aim, I say whats up and you want pizza? Cuz I'm havin pizza tonight.    Joke around a bit, but don't get all fucking cutesy with, "Okayz baiz i luv you talk to me more maybe one day I'll move in with you.....cuz I knows where you lives.<3<3<3"
If you wouldn't talk to someone you know IRL in that manner, then why online with a stranger?
But we're only people so sometimes I slip up when I'm lonely or want to talk to someone, and start saying NO DONT GO I NEED YOUS.

i don't even know if im on topic anymore. 

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 20, 2008, 02:35:00 PM
this thread makes me go "what?"

Why are you looking for something more than simple conversation on AIM.
Whenever I'm on aim, I say whats up and you want pizza? Cuz I'm havin pizza tonight.    Joke around a bit, but don't get all fucking cutesy with, "Okayz baiz i luv you talk to me more maybe one day I'll move in with you.....cuz I knows where you lives.<3<3<3"
If you wouldn't talk to someone you know IRL in that manner, then why online with a stranger?
But we're only people so sometimes I slip up when I'm lonely or want to talk to someone, and start saying NO DONT GO I NEED YOUS.

i don't even know if im on topic anymore. 
Who are you? psyduck;

I'm guessing you listened to her incessant twisting bitchiness rather than what I actually said. psyduck;

Go Up