October 06, 2024, 01:31:23 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I Got Guitar Hero World Tour

Started by One Man Freak Show, October 26, 2008, 07:12:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Hiro on November 02, 2008, 09:47:49 PM
I got the full band set today. FUN. The guitar is easier, which i dislike, but the drums provide a whole new challenge. The drums are great. don't know about the songs yet, I've only played a few. Mii Freestyle is really cool
tsk tsk tsk

Don't say I didn't warn you.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

noodle_976

Quote from: Hiro on November 02, 2008, 09:47:49 PM
I got the full band set today. FUN. The guitar is easier, which i dislike, but the drums provide a whole new challenge. The drums are great. don't know about the songs yet, I've only played a few. Mii Freestyle is really cool
how much does the full band set cost? does it come with wii remotes? I doubt it does >:\ they should have made it so you can plug them into the gamecube controller slots :\

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on November 03, 2008, 06:58:46 AM
tsk tsk tsk

Don't say I didn't warn you.

lol

Geno, shut the fuck up for once. The differences between the games are miniscule. Personally, I'd rather have some more difficulty and a song creator to goof around in.

Geno

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 03, 2008, 03:27:12 PM
lol

Geno, shut the fuck up for once. The differences between the games are miniscule. Personally, I'd rather have some more difficulty and a song creator to goof around in.
Uh, if you want difficulty stick with GH3

I beat the game on expert very easily and only one song would be something I consider "diffcult". Really disapointing. :(
But the song creator is pretty cook
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on November 03, 2008, 06:30:35 PM
Uh, if you want difficulty stick with GH3

I beat the game on expert very easily and only one song would be something I consider "diffcult". Really disapointing. :(
But the song creator is pretty cook

i already have GH3, but i'm not just going to stick with that game and those same songs forever psyduck;

i'm talking about GH4's difficulty vs. the notoriously easy Rock Band games

and yes i've heard that GH4 is much easier than GH3 but oh well, i could never beat Expert on GH3 anyway so i guess i suck

Geno

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 03, 2008, 06:53:22 PM
i already have GH3, but i'm not just going to stick with that game and those same songs forever psyduck;

i'm talking about GH4's difficulty vs. the notoriously easy Rock Band games

and yes i've heard that GH4 is much easier than GH3 but oh well, i could never beat Expert on GH3 anyway so i guess i suck
I couldn't even beat hard on GH3  :(

And atleast Rock Band has a little bit of difficult songs. GH4 only has like one

Go Up