October 05, 2024, 09:22:22 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I Got Guitar Hero World Tour

Started by One Man Freak Show, October 26, 2008, 07:12:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on October 27, 2008, 10:48:32 PM
"Chop Suey!" is the one on Rock Band, stupid. befuddlement
Uh they also have Toxicity and BYOB as downloadable content
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

jesus christ who cares if they share some of the same songs

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Thief888 on October 27, 2008, 10:48:32 PM
I just saw a video for Assassin.

ITS NOT HARD, ITS JUST A SHIT TON OF TREMOLO PICKING.

Also from the videos I've seen: Is it just me or did they make songs that use the touch pad impossible to pass without it? Seriously, just look at some of those solos, they're crazy.

"Chop Suey!" is the one on Rock Band, stupid. befuddlement

Yeah, I find it hard to fathom that Hot for Teacher is possible at all without the slider, but for all the other songs, it makes everything really too easy some times. You don't have to strum on those. At all.

Geno

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 27, 2008, 10:49:48 PM
jesus christ who cares if they share some of the same songs
Its very annoying.
I mean it's fine if they share one or two songs but when you play Rock Band so much and go on to Guitar Hero to play the same songs it just pisses me off
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 27, 2008, 10:50:05 PM
Yeah, I find it hard to fathom that Hot for Teacher is possible at all without the slider, but for all the other songs, it makes everything really too easy some times. You don't have to strum on those. At all.
I might end up getting it just because my Rock Band guitar finally broke. :(

Thyme

Quote from: Geno on October 27, 2008, 10:36:27 PM
I can't beat Lou on Hard either. 

Yet I can complete Raining Blood on expert.

O_0

That's strange. I had a pretty hard time too, but I persevered and eventually got it yet I'm stuck on Cult of Personality on Expert.

Samus Aran

these games are still missing "Sultans of Swing"

Hiro

They need some Radiohead and flaming lips

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Hiro on October 28, 2008, 12:31:46 AM
They need some Radiohead and flaming lips
Rock Band has "Creep" (ugh) and "My Iron Lung" (better).

Flaming Lips aren't on either.

ALTHOUGH, CHECK OUT THIS FUCKING AWESOME GUITAR WAYNE COYNE MADE:

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/10/nbc-chime-in-ca.html

noodle_976

Quote from: Thyme on October 27, 2008, 11:16:56 PM
O_0

That's strange. I had a pretty hard time too, but I persevered and eventually got it yet I'm stuck on Cult of Personality on Expert.
I beat everything but lou and ttfaf on expert. I've gotten through 80% of ttfaf before I lost  baddood;

Wrench

Quote from: Geno on October 27, 2008, 10:49:22 PM
Uh they also have Toxicity and BYOB as downloadable content

System of a Down sucks myface;

Samus Aran

Geno

Quote from: Headless Horseman on October 28, 2008, 01:20:50 PM
System of a Down sucks myface;
I like Toxicity and BYOB.

But yeah all the other songs are awful

UnagiPower

i'm sick of all these music games

i bought rock band and i'm done.  :|

the plastic and small guitar from the first three guitar heroes are still my favorite though, i dont know why  befuddlement

Hiro

Yeah i saw that guitar, pretty interesting. God, why do people like Creep. I want some Paranoid Android up in this shiz!

Go Up