October 06, 2024, 01:23:47 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I Got Guitar Hero World Tour

Started by One Man Freak Show, October 26, 2008, 07:12:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

I'm getting the game for Christmas. Then I'll use some money to buy the microphone. Drums take up too much space.

Geno

Quote from: Headless Horseman on November 01, 2008, 02:46:21 PM
I'm getting the game for Christmas. Then I'll use some money to buy the microphone. Drums take up too much space.
Get Rock Band 2 wrench

It has waaaay more songs and the Career in GH world tour is so damn short.
I still haven't completed Rock Band 2's career.  baddood;
And the only songs that are worth playing on GHWT that haven't already been on Rock Band are Crazy Train and Purple Haze.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 01, 2008, 02:22:17 PM
how long do you think it will take RedOctane to start offering the drums and microphones on their own instead of in bundles?

befuddlement

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hiro on November 01, 2008, 02:59:35 PM
i bet a couple months

yeah i think it might be that way too

although if i remember correctly it took them like half a year to release guitars on their own for GHIII Wii

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on November 01, 2008, 02:50:12 PM
And the only songs that are worth playing on GHWT that haven't already been on Rock Band are Crazy Train and Purple Haze.
Assassin? 
Pull Me Under?
The three Tool songs?
One Armed Scissor?
L'via L'viaquez?
Hotel California? :(

Wrench

Quote from: Geno on November 01, 2008, 02:50:12 PM
Get Rock Band 2 wrench

It has waaaay more songs and the Career in GH world tour is so damn short.
I still haven't completed Rock Band 2's career.  baddood;

No.

It doesn't have a Smashing Pumpkins pack |:

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on November 01, 2008, 03:32:44 PM
The three Tool songs?
Hotel California? :(
Plus these

Quote from: Headless Horseman on November 01, 2008, 03:33:13 PM
No.

It doesn't have a Smashing Pumpkins pack |:
Rock Band 2 has Today
plus Siva and Zero for download
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Quote from: Geno on November 01, 2008, 04:09:15 PM
Plus these
Rock Band 2 has Today
plus Siva and Zero for download

GHWT has Today as well. hocuspocus;
I prefer 1979, G.L.O.W., and Everlasting Gaze

Geno

Quote from: Headless Horseman on November 01, 2008, 04:53:46 PM
GHWT has Today as well. hocuspocus;
I prefer 1979, G.L.O.W., and Everlasting Gaze
Trust me Wrench and go with Rock Band 2  baddood;

And oh god GHWT has such awful online play. Everytime I am beating anyone they always end up quitting.
Atleast Rock Band 2 lets you get a win if someone else quits  >.<

Geno

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on November 01, 2008, 06:16:39 PM
Trust me Wrench and go with Rock Band 2  baddood;

And oh god GHWT has such awful online play. Everytime I am beating anyone they always end up quitting.
Atleast Rock Band 2 lets you get a win if someone else quits  >.<

do you actually care how many "wins" you have? doodthing;

and honestly i wouldn't even bother with online for either one unless i was playing against someone i knew

UnagiPower

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 01, 2008, 06:41:11 PM
do you actually care how many "wins" you have? doodthing;

and honestly i wouldn't even bother with online for either one unless i was playing against someone i knew

seriously i tried rock band online

it was boring

its wayyy more fun trying to beat your own score

Geno

Quote from: UnagiPower on November 01, 2008, 06:49:36 PM
seriously i tried rock band online

it was boring

its wayyy more fun trying to beat your own score
Hi I'm Geno and I'm an achievement whore

Hiro

I got the full band set today. FUN. The guitar is easier, which i dislike, but the drums provide a whole new challenge. The drums are great. don't know about the songs yet, I've only played a few. Mii Freestyle is really cool

Go Up