October 06, 2024, 03:20:56 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I Got Guitar Hero World Tour

Started by One Man Freak Show, October 26, 2008, 07:12:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hiro on October 28, 2008, 10:35:40 PM
Yeah i saw that guitar, pretty interesting. God, why do people like Creep. I want some Paranoid Android up in this shiz!

I think "Creep" is a good song, but yeah "Paranoid Android" would be kickass

Geno

Quote from: steal on October 28, 2008, 11:32:53 PM
Every time I see geno make a post about anything related to music I want to punch him in the neck. doodthing;
Why I like most of all the music you listen to.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on October 29, 2008, 11:23:47 AM
Why I like most of all the music you listen to.  baddood;
You don't know 90% of the bands he listens to. baddood;

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on October 29, 2008, 11:39:56 AM
You don't know 90% of the bands he listens to. baddood;
lol this is true.

Well most of the music I like Steal seems to like
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Oh and the song creator is fucking fun.

I made a song witheverything at a steady beat and half way through the song I just have the drums go crazy while everything else is playing normally.
It sounds so retarded that I got hiccups from laughing so hard

noodle_976

Quote from: Geno on October 29, 2008, 07:22:09 PM
Oh and the song creator is fucking fun.

I made a song witheverything at a steady beat and half way through the song I just have the drums go crazy while everything else is playing normally.
It sounds so retarded that I got hiccups from laughing so hard
video please? D:

Geno

Samus Aran

i'm tempted to go and buy the game by itself so i can at least satisfy myself with new guitar songs until i get the drums and microphone

Geno

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 29, 2008, 07:26:38 PM
i'm tempted to go and buy the game by itself so i can at least satisfy myself with new guitar songs until i get the drums and microphone
lol I don't have the drums
And I just use the Xbox 360 headset as a mic

noodle_976

Geno

Geno

Quote from: steal on October 29, 2008, 09:53:29 PM
Anyone can like the same music as me and still be a dumbshit about it. doodthing;
uh what did I do

Samus Aran

how long do you think it will take RedOctane to start offering the drums and microphones on their own instead of in bundles?

befuddlement

Hiro

They better have the Wii version in the full band bundle at the store today argh;

Go Up