October 05, 2024, 11:34:06 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I Got Guitar Hero World Tour

Started by One Man Freak Show, October 26, 2008, 07:12:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 26, 2008, 08:30:24 PM
I never noticed that in GHIII except in TTFaF, which sucks anyway and it's a bonus song. befuddlement

someone's overreacting goonish
No they did that for Guitar Hero IV apparently. Higher difficulty is better I suppose
Seriously atleast 30 songs on the tracklist have been on Rock Band.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 08:33:00 PM
No they did that for Guitar Hero IV apparently. Higher difficulty is better I suppose

who cares

i'd rather have the harder versions and i don't have Rock Band anyway

Geno

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 26, 2008, 08:36:09 PM
who cares

i'd rather have the harder versions and i don't have Rock Band anyway
Rock Band is far superior  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 08:39:11 PM
Rock Band is far superior  baddood;

um how

it's just easier and has less features, it's not really much different

Geno

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 26, 2008, 08:40:03 PM
um how

I really don't know. I just enjoy it alot more for some reason.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 26, 2008, 08:30:24 PM
I never noticed that in GHIII except in TTFaF, which sucks anyway and it's a bonus song. befuddlement

someone's overreacting goonish

lol yes it does

i don't think any of it is up yet, but it was announced like 2 months ago that Wii gets DLC and the statement still stands

Nope, all the DLC is up so far. I'm tempted to buy Jessie's Girl.

Also Headless Horseman, I forgot to mention that you can actually play as Billy Corgan. Which makes the game that much better.

Samus Aran

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 26, 2008, 08:42:28 PM
Nope, all the DLC is up so far. I'm tempted to buy Jessie's Girl.

Oh, awesome.

Have you done anything in the song creator yet?

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 08:33:00 PM

Only 13 of Rock Band 2's songs are in this.

Besides, this has Band on the Run. BAND ON THE RUN.

And the Wii version is actually the most fully-featured. It has an extra mode called Mii Freestyle where you grab a Mii and just play however you like. It's surprisingly fun.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 26, 2008, 08:44:13 PM
Oh, awesome.

Have you done anything in the song creator yet?

Not a full song yet, but I have downloaded some. I've almost got the correct note pattern to make the music from the first level of Bionic Commando.

The game also comes with a bunch of Neversoft-created songs. Fur Elise is awesome to play, surprisingly, and even more surprisingly, I Like Dirt from Tony Hawk's American Sk8land on the DS is on there.

noodle_976

Quote from: noodle_976 on October 26, 2008, 08:32:17 PM
so.... how do the conrollers work? do you have to have 4 controls to use all the instruments, like how you had to put the wii remote in the guitar for gh3 or is it different? do all the instruments come in the package? how much did it cost? D:
I need to know... please answer  :(

Geno

Rock Band is still more fun but I'm most likely going to get this.

Samus Aran

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 26, 2008, 08:44:23 PM
Besides, this has Band on the Run. BAND ON THE RUN.

the jailor man and sailor sam were searching everyone for the BAAAAAND ON THE RUUUUUN

awesome song

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 26, 2008, 08:46:10 PM
Not a full song yet, but I have downloaded some. I've almost got the correct note pattern to make the music from the first level of Bionic Commando.

The game also comes with a bunch of Neversoft-created songs. Fur Elise is awesome to play, surprisingly, and even more surprisingly, I Like Dirt from Tony Hawk's American Sk8land on the DS is on there.

Cool, I look forward to fiddling around with it.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: noodle_976 on October 26, 2008, 08:48:40 PM
I need to know... please answer  :(

I didn't get the bundle, but I can confirm that the Wii version requires a Wii remote for all of the instruments except the microphone. It's retarded, in my opinion.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 26, 2008, 08:40:03 PM
um how

How does Rock Band have less features? The only feature that GH has that RB doesn't is the song creator, and the song creator is supposed to be a pain in the ass to use and the sound quality is supposed to be horrible. baddood;

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Thief888 on October 26, 2008, 09:00:46 PM
How does Rock Band have less features? The only feature that GH has that RB doesn't is the song creator, and the song creator is supposed to be a pain in the ass to use and the sound quality is supposed to be horrible. baddood;

At least it has one. baddood;

It's easy to use once you get used to it, also. I just wish there were more notes on the guitar.

Go Up