October 05, 2024, 11:30:12 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I got a 360.

Started by Classic, October 25, 2008, 01:31:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: TylerJetterz on October 26, 2008, 09:01:48 AM
No.

Do you even like video games?!?!?!?! Besides gay things? Wii Music...

Classic

Quote from: Vegeta on October 26, 2008, 09:05:28 AM
Do you even like video games?!?!?!?! Besides gay things? Wii Music...

Mmmm...I have a good Wii collection.

I just wanted to know what all the fuss about the 360 was. I've yet to see it though...

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: TylerJetterz on October 26, 2008, 09:06:21 AM
Mmmm...I have a good Wii collection.

I just wanted to know what all the fuss about the 360 was. I've yet to see it though...

[spoiler]You all posted in a troll thread[/spoiler]

Classic

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 26, 2008, 09:29:41 AM
[spoiler]You all posted in a troll thread[/spoiler]

What? I made thsi thread to see if there are any games I'd like.

Geno

Quote from: TylerJetterz on October 26, 2008, 09:31:20 AM
What? I made thsi thread to see if there are any games I'd like.
Well you obviously don't like video games then.
And wut you didn't cross The Orange Box but you crossed every other FPS. psyduck;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 11:03:23 AM
Well you obviously don't like video games then.
And wut you didn't cross The Orange Box but you crossed every other FPS. psyduck;

Yes.

Oh

This thread made me laugh. You have a horrible taste in games, if you can even call the pile of vomit that the Wii throws up "games".

Classic

Quote from: Oh on October 26, 2008, 12:27:48 PM
This thread made me laugh. You have a horrible taste in games, if you can even call the pile of vomit that the Wii throws up "games".

Oh.

Oh

Quote from: TylerJetterz on October 26, 2008, 12:29:27 PM
Oh.
Only a drunken lard under the influence can say Wii Music is enjoyable. Nintendo ruined everything it built.

Classic

Quote from: Oh on October 26, 2008, 12:32:36 PM
Only a drunken lard under the influence can say Wii Music is enjoyable. Nintendo ruined everything it built.

Strange. I've enjoyed it.

I got a 360 because it was on sale and I wanted to see what everyone liked about it. I've gone to 5 game stores AND online retailers and have yet to see a game I must have.

Geno

Quote from: TylerJetterz on October 26, 2008, 12:33:58 PM

I got a 360 because it was on sale and I wanted to see what everyone liked about it. I've gone to 5 game stores AND online retailers and have yet to see a game I must have.
Gears of War is probably the best game on the console IMO

Gears of War 2 comes out in less than 2 weeks so go buy that.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Oh

Quote from: TylerJetterz on October 26, 2008, 12:33:58 PM

Enjoy your game that can be played blindfolded.

Classic

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 12:37:21 PM
Gears of War is probably the best game on the console IMO

Gears of War 2 comes out in less than 2 weeks so go buy that.

I watched a video of it and not only was interested but I also wondered why somebody would want to play something that violent.

It's all in tastes, I guess.

Geno

Oh and Tyler add me on Xbox live  baddood;

Classic

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 12:39:23 PM
Oh and Tyler add me on Xbox live  baddood;

Why? I don't have any games yet. :D
Even then, would we have any games together? I still need to get the Wireless adapter thing.

Go Up