October 05, 2024, 09:31:27 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I got a 360.

Started by Classic, October 25, 2008, 01:31:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 01:30:43 PM
I had these games and many more and most of them were mediocre.
But Dewy's adventure looks kinda cool

Controls are awkward but it's a cute and heartwarming story.

Geno

Once you get Xbox Live up get Castle Crashers.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 01:33:42 PM
Once you get Xbox Live up get Castle Crashers.

I think I'll pass.

But you can count on me getting Bomberman Live.

Geno

Quote from: TylerJetterz on October 26, 2008, 01:34:51 PM
I think I'll pass.

From the games you like I really think you'd enjoy Castle Crashers.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Speaking of Bomberman:

oh god I just remembered that awesome Bomberman RPG on the GBA. I want to play it now all of a sudden.

Hiro

Quote from: TylerJetterz on October 26, 2008, 01:34:51 PM
I think I'll pass.

Do you know what Castle Crashers is?

Classic

Hiro

Geno

Quote from: Hiro on October 26, 2008, 01:40:32 PM
Then why would you not even give it a chance?  baddood;
Seriously.
It's an amazing cartoony game.

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 01:43:20 PM
Seriously.
It's an amazing cartoony game.
Behemoth makes awesome games

Classic

Quote from: Hiro on October 26, 2008, 01:40:32 PM
Then why would you not even give it a chance?  baddood;

If you'd give me time to look at it...

I already know the big titles you've listed.

Geno

Hiro

Quote from: TylerJetterz on October 26, 2008, 01:44:17 PM
If you'd give me time to look at it...

I already know the big titles you've listed.
I haven't listen anything

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 01:44:31 PM
Indeed
I had so much fun with Alien Hominid, my step brothers and I wasted days on the PDA minigame alone

Classic

Geno

Go Up