September 27, 2024, 08:12:45 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah has changed too much.

Started by Samus Aran, October 20, 2008, 12:19:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

you guys would like me better if i had come here earlier because i would have "grown up" with you doodthing;

Kalahari Inkantation

a proposal

Lock the Chat Thread once a week so that everyone's forced to post elsewhere and make new threads. spam;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on October 20, 2008, 02:14:57 PM
you guys would like me better if i had come here earlier because i would have "grown up" with you doodthing;

again with your assumptions

lawlz came here a hell of a lot earlier and yet that never changed my opinions on him

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: TECTRON on October 20, 2008, 02:16:08 PM
a proposal

Lock the Chat Thread once a week so that everyone's forced to post elsewhere and make new threads. spam;
how about locking it on weekends
:)

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: JMV290 on October 20, 2008, 02:18:17 PM
how about locking it on weekends

maybe befuddlement
though i'd rather only have it locked for one day per week and not two
we could close it every friday or something

FAMY2

Quote from: ThunderKaz on October 20, 2008, 02:11:46 PM
Rae, first of all, you're one of the last users that anyone's going to bother being mean to or criticizing. You don't post anything that needs criticizing or anything. And honestly, you were always a lurker even when everyone was nicer.

But I'm sure we can agree that Hyper should come back. :(

I doubt he will.

What I was saying though was not how others see me. It's how I see myself. I think I am one of the few who will cry when I perceive someone calling me stupid.   Not they are.

Quote from: JMV290 on October 20, 2008, 02:13:51 PM
Underneath your bed, silly.

No that's Slim.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

The only change I've noticed is the lack of silliness.

I used to love when you guys embedded music in various things, yous guys shoulds dos mores of thats.

So more goofiness.

ME##

Quote from: Sidney A. Stubbs on October 20, 2008, 02:24:07 PM
The only change I've noticed is the lack of silliness.

I used to love when you guys embedded music in various things, yous guys shoulds dos mores of thats.

So more goofiness.

Yes, as long as it's not something as annoying as changed the forum to all caps and doubling up every letter, the silliness wasn't that bad in my opinion.

Samus Aran

I still think this place would be at least a little more interesting if people other than Admins could embed flash again. If someone abuses it, dipshit them, and make dipshits unable to use the flash tags.

Thyme

Quote from: TECTRON on October 20, 2008, 02:16:08 PM
a proposal

As a non-threadmaker, I will say that this wouldn't work. spam;

Edit: The actual threadmakers are probably already making threads to begin with.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on October 20, 2008, 02:45:04 PM
As a non-threadmaker, I will say that this wouldn't work. spam;
Then you could post in everyone else's threads. spam;

ME##

Quote from: TECTRON on October 20, 2008, 02:46:56 PM
Then you could post in everyone else's threads. spam;

It's a nice idea on paper, but it probably wouldn't get us very far.

The spy who loves you

if the chat thread were to be locked i probably just wouldnt post much at all

Hiro

I feel the exact same way. I post shitloads compared to all the lurkers here. I was only here for a little bit of The sillyness, but I enjoyed it. But It's also very sad with all these new members and the old ones leaving. I still think we are closely woven, but not nearly as much as we used to be. It's actually like a third of the reason i don't want skylark here.

superclucky

Quote from: Hiro on October 20, 2008, 02:55:10 PM
I feel the exact same way. I post shitloads compared to all the lurkers here. I was only here for a little bit of The sillyness, but I enjoyed it. But It's also very sad with all these new members and the old ones leaving. I still think we are closely woven, but not nearly as much as we used to be. It's actually like a third of the reason i don't want skylark here.
But I love SkyLark. :(
kewns are smelly

Go Up