September 27, 2024, 08:14:25 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah has changed too much.

Started by Samus Aran, October 20, 2008, 12:19:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Headless Horseman on October 20, 2008, 01:41:39 PM
Some Simpsons edit with a bunch of penises.

ALSO I MISS THAT SHITTY NSIDER 2 RIPOFF CHAT ROOM

yop yop yop

Is that site still around?

Wrench

Quote from: ThunderKaz on October 20, 2008, 01:43:02 PM
yop yop yop

Is that site still around?

GO FUCKING POST ON THE FORUM

I have no clue. Would be funny if it was though.

LCK

I remember this forum from day one. Way back in the Banned Camp days, and it has indeed changed very much. In general, the user base has changed, and the veteran users have pretty much matured; changing this place quite a bit.
One thing that kept me going on this place, truly, was Nsider. Not only was it a place to go while I was banned, but it was also the idea that I was part of something that the other Nsiders weren't. I loved flaunting the forum to others without them knowing what it was, and things to that extent.

Another thing I loved about this forum was that it was like one close-knit group. We all knew each other, and mostly, we all got along. Most of the time.

I'm not really sure, it just kind of seems like we've nearly run out of things to talk about. Most of the activity is in the chat thread, and a thread worthy of good discussion is almost unheard of these days.

Lozal

Only thing remotely close to old school Boyah is musica.cards.

I miss all the good times we had, Boyah. It appears as if we all grew up or something. >.<
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

FAMY2

I think we have just lost our way. Too much bickering, whining, complaining and not enough compromise. Forums need to grow and mature to stay interesting. Most times I don't post because someone will disagree or bitch. Then I feel bad because I feel stupid. Where as before I wouldn't. BECAUSE WE ALL WERE FRIENDS AND NOT SO CRITICAL. Who wants to post just to get torn apart.

I think we need to try harder. There may be some resentment that newer members are getting more, shall I say perks? I have noticed this before. But we are all members and need to compromise and get along.  Lighten up and have fun.

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Kalahari Inkantation

Ezloﺕ

:)

FAMY2

Ezloﺕ

Samus Aran

Quote from: Clair on October 20, 2008, 02:04:36 PM
I think we have just lost our way. Too much bickering, whining, complaining and not enough compromise. Forums need to grow and mature to stay interesting. Most times I don't post because someone will disagree or bitch. Then I feel bad because I feel stupid. Where as before I wouldn't. BECAUSE WE ALL WERE FRIENDS AND NOT SO CRITICAL. Who wants to post just to get torn apart.

I think we need to try harder. There may be some resentment that newer members are getting more, shall I say perks? I have noticed this before. But we are all members and need to compromise and get along.  Lighten up and have fun.

Rae, first of all, you're one of the last users that anyone's going to bother being mean to or criticizing. You don't post anything that needs criticizing or anything. And honestly, you were always a lurker even when everyone was nicer.

But I'm sure we can agree that Hyper should come back. :(

Selkie

I agree totally

Maybe Boyah's time simply has come...you know, it can only stay great for so long until it loses its flame.

That;s why Im leaving when I go to college.

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Ezloﺕ

Feynman

The chat thread slaughtered the forum.

Go Up