September 27, 2024, 10:25:31 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah has changed too much.

Started by Samus Aran, October 20, 2008, 12:19:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hippopo

Don't blame Boyah, blame me##.  baddood;

don't let's

Quote from: Khadafi on January 16, 2011, 03:21:52 PM
fuck is allwe can fucking say yo cause were fucking fuckers who like to fuck fuckers. yop, we fucking suck cause boyah sucks fucking fuckers.
one

FAMY2

Samus Aran

Hippopo

Cookie

Don't ask what Boyah can do for you, ask what can you do for Boyah

Dullahan

That's exactly the reason why I am barely at Outsider now. (Even though I was among one of its first 20 members)

Activity there is so slow that it's barely worth going there everyday just to find out that a certain thread hasn't been replied to in like two days. In fact, I was just there recently for the first time in like six months. In all honesty, I liked Boyah/Outsider better when it had very few members and always poked fun at NSider. But I still come here from time to time whenever I'm bored or have to take a break from my homework.

Nyerp

wow we sure did fix this forum up after all this bickering! :D

Samus Aran

Quote from: Potty Moss on January 16, 2011, 09:30:22 PM
Two.

can be as bad as one, it's the loneliest number since the number one

Samus Aran

Daddy

Quote from: Panty on January 16, 2011, 10:55:35 PM
wow we sure did fix this forum up after all this bickering! :D
Honestly there was always bickering.

The drop in activity was really probably due to NSider dying and no silly complaints after another ban for stupid shit or hilariously stupid posts. It was also our main source of members. We either got some new idiot that provided entertainment before leaving or some good new members.

Even after NSider died we still managed to keep afloat with NSF and Nshit2 but eventually we stopped giving a fuck  about those.

Classic

I would say we've had an improvement, attitude and activity wise.

Samus Aran

we're a lot more close-knit too...we lost some of the old family, but people who were new then (especially Nyerp) are now part of the gang

Classic

You're exactly right. After awhile, bickering and arguing just made it seem like we're a family. As cheesy as it sounds, a lot of friendships have been made and old ones have become stronger.  n_u

don't let's

Go Up