October 06, 2024, 01:26:13 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GO BUY MEGAMAN 9

Started by KonohaShinobi, September 22, 2008, 04:12:26 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 22, 2008, 03:05:18 PM
why whats the difference

achievements, its not about playing games its showing everyone online i did, etc.

KonohaShinobi

I could have sworn he said it would take 5 minutes to play referring to DL times.

Disregarding Geno's comment:
Quote from: Flying Circus on September 22, 2008, 05:26:11 PM
Megaman games bore me
Quote from: ME86 on September 22, 2008, 04:45:05 PM
I tried the anniversary collection a few years back, not my thing.

No, if you do not enjoy Megaman you might as well destroy any piece of gaming periphenilia  you own.
Quote from: Zidone on September 22, 2008, 03:08:31 PM
not before i get kirby super star ultra baddood;

$10 (or $12 if you want to play as Protoman) for a brand new amazing game or $35-$40 for a port, hmm...

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 23, 2008, 04:57:39 AM
No, if you do not enjoy Megaman you might as well destroy any piece of gaming periphenilia  you own.
I don't like megaman very much, because it's all run shoot run shoot climb ladder don't land on spikes

and you always land on the spikes
always.

Also, you can slide.

But Megaman 6 (or whichever one the one with Bass was) was the best megaman.

Classic

Sorry, but Megaman is lackluster at best...so...

You're wrong.

YPrrrr

May as well... I don't really play video games anymore. Except Halo 3 on my roommate's Xbox

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Joes Smiling Revenge on September 23, 2008, 05:06:40 AM
I don't like megaman very much, because it's all run shoot run shoot climb ladder don't land on spikes

and you always land on the spikes
always.

Also, you can slide.

But Megaman 6 (or whichever one the one with Bass was) was the best megaman.

you just described pretty much every platformer that ever was released on the NES.

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 23, 2008, 04:02:56 PM
you just described pretty much every platformer that ever was released on the NES.
so what makes megaman so great?

KonohaShinobi

me003

Quote from: Joes Smiling Revenge on September 23, 2008, 04:03:28 PM
so what makes megaman so great?
It's a god damn challenge.

That being said I think I'm going to get it soon on the VC. I don't have  a 360 but achievements for megaman sounds fun. But the Wiimote I think will give it a more NES feel. 2 buttons motherleopards. 
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

UnagiPower

Geno

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 22, 2008, 03:05:18 PM
why whats the difference
Because I never play my Wii and I'm always playing my 360.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Mega Man 9 fucking sucks. Its too fucking difficult, and not the fun 'oh okay, i just need some practice to get better' difficult like Megamanz 1-6 were but the 'oh lets remember the enemy pattern and where every fucking spike is and shit down to the fucking pixel or else i'm fucked'. i mean its not horrible, but compared to its older brothers, fuck yes it is. i spent an hour remembering how the fuck to beat galaxy mans stage and it was fucking gay as shit.

and i hate the fact that they took out the charger and the ability to slide so they could sell it to you later in the form of protoman what the hell

me003

Quote from: C Mongler on September 23, 2008, 09:03:46 PM
Mega Man 9 fucking sucks. Its too fucking difficult, and not the fun 'oh okay, i just need some practice to get better' difficult like Megamanz 1-6 were but the 'oh lets remember the enemy pattern and where every fucking spike is and shit down to the fucking pixel or else i'm fucked'. i mean its not horrible, but compared to its older brothers, fuck yes it is. i spent an hour remembering how the fuck to beat galaxy mans stage and it was fucking gay as shit.

and i hate the fact that they took out the charger and the ability to slide so they could sell it to you later in the form of protoman what the hell
Great Job!

If it's anything like Mega Man X6 then I'll accuse it of being too hard.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Samus Aran

Quote from: MethreE on September 24, 2008, 12:25:18 AM
If it's anything like Mega Man X6 then I'll accuse it of being too hard.

...Mega Man X6 was disgustingly easy. doodthing;

Honestly, all the X games are easy, but X5 and 6 in particular are so easy it's not even funny.

Go Up