October 06, 2024, 01:16:35 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GO BUY MEGAMAN 9

Started by KonohaShinobi, September 22, 2008, 04:12:26 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

RIGHT NOW, DO IT.
You will not be disappointed with your purchase.

Once you own it and have played it post your thoughts/comments, etc. etc. Megaman 9 discussion.

Geno

I'm getting it when it comes out on xbox live on thursday.

If I got it on Wii I wouldn't even play it for more than 5 minutes
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Knig

Yeah I'm getting it on thursday too.

Replaying Megamens 1-8 in the void.  caterpie;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geano on September 22, 2008, 07:07:41 AM

Not really, your connection must be shitty. Took me like 1 and a half minutes for Dr.Mario.

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 22, 2008, 10:06:20 AM
Not really, your connection must be shitty. Took me like 1 and a half minutes for Dr.Mario.
...what
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

Same here

Samus Aran

...what the hell are you talking about? He said he wouldn't play it for more than 5 minutes. He made no mention about download times.

psyduck;

C.Mongler

this comment is year another commenting on your inability to read or perhaps your retardation

UnagiPower

why whats the difference

[hedy]Zidone

not before i get kirby super star ultra baddood;

ME##

I tried the anniversary collection a few years back, not my thing.

UnagiPower

Quote from: ME86 on September 22, 2008, 04:45:05 PM
I tried the anniversary collection a few years back, not my thing.

akudood;

YPrrrr

UnagiPower

Go Up