October 05, 2024, 11:35:03 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

nintendo fucking fails at life

Started by mariofreak, July 15, 2008, 10:15:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Nyerp

why did i expect anything in the first place

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nyerp on July 15, 2008, 11:43:14 AM
why did i expect anything in the first place
i didn't

i knew nintendo wasn't going to announce anything good which is why i don't give a shit about e3

When Sega announces a new console, I'll be excited about games again. Until that time comes, I don't give a shit.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on July 15, 2008, 11:42:13 AM
Buy? spam;

Or don't. I buy because I like collecting and owning real copies. I really don't give a shit if you emulate, but it's not like you're clever for doing so.

Thyme

Quote from: Kaz on July 15, 2008, 11:53:49 AM
Or don't. I buy because I like collecting and owning real copies. I really don't give a shit if you emulate, but it's not like you're clever for doing so.

I'm one of those two guys who voted "all the time, I'm poor", so it's not to feel more clever, it's just all I can do right now. At least until I get a job. I'm a lazy bastard.

Also, I was kind of fishing for a reply from Classic along the lines of "Silly Thyme and his illegal activities. giggle;" spam;

Classic

I didn't feel like coming up with it.
Sorry Thyme.

NewarkWilder

Quote from: Lawlz on July 15, 2008, 11:38:01 AM
Gaming was at its worst between 1996 and 2001 and became decent against between 2001 and 2005.

now it's just as bas as the n64 era if not worse

Also, I don't see how anyone could be excited for a new Animal Crossing game. They're all the same goddamn thing except the Gamecube version had some NES games and that the only reason to play it.

I recall some of gaming's finest being released in that time span and some of the worst in 2001-2005.

NewarkWilder

Quote from: Geno on July 15, 2008, 11:19:44 AM
I really don't count PC ports when I say exclusives.
Of course xbox games are going to be on the PC since it was made by Microsoft. If you don't count PC games there are many many exclusives.

Then why the hell would you buy a 360 when you can buy a high-end PC and render 360 games in better resolution/better graphics/better online (usually free to boot)/better everything?

Ezloļŗ•

Quote from: Lawlz on July 15, 2008, 11:52:54 AM
i didn't

i knew nintendo wasn't going to announce anything good which is why i don't give a shit about e3

When Sega announces a new console, I'll be excited about games again. Until that time comes, I don't give a shit.
Sega sucks ass.
:)

NewarkWilder

Quote from: BarƃĀ§a on July 15, 2008, 03:11:57 PM
Sega sucks ass.

They're two for four in the console market.

Genesis and Dreamcast = Fucking Yes.
Master System and Saturn = Unbelievable fucking failures.

Sam

Gaming was at its worst between 1996 and 2001 and became decent against between 2001 and 2005.

Also, I don't see how anyone could be excited for a new Animal Crossing game. They're all the same goddamn thing except the Gamecube version had some NES games and that the only reason to play it.

N64 was my favorite. giggle;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

mariofreak

Quote from: Toot Braunstein on July 15, 2008, 11:21:12 AM
I'm still playing, asshat.
sorry tyler, but if you keep spewing out shit like you're saying then there's no fucking way you can even attempt to call yourself a hardcore gamer.

Meta Ridley

Nintendo's press conference failed, but between Animal Crossing Wii, Pikmin wii, and the unofficialy confirmed( by myamoto himself) Galaxy sequel, new DS mario and new zelda in the works, nintendo didn't completely blow it. They just didn't show anything. And seriously, why would we ever want to see Shaun Whites snowboarding and wii sports resort over those titles? O_- Thats why I thank to god I have a 360.

Classic

July 18, 2008, 07:41:51 AM #88 Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 07:45:16 AM by Toot Braunstein
Quote from: mariofreak on July 15, 2008, 06:19:25 PM
sorry tyler, but if you keep spewing out shit like you're saying then there's no fucking way you can even attempt to call yourself a hardcore gamer.

So since I still play all the way through Super Mario Galaxy and play Mario Kart online but buy the casual games I'm not hardcore?

You're a moron.
If anything I am hardcore because I play anything given to me.

Dullahan

Really? I found that this generation is an improvement from last generation. I thought that the last generation was at the bottom of the pit.

Go Up