October 05, 2024, 11:39:19 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

nintendo fucking fails at life

Started by mariofreak, July 15, 2008, 10:15:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Which uses Wii Speak community microphone

Wii Sports: Resort for Wii that uses the new Motion Plus

Shaun White Snowboarding using the balance board
English version of the recipe game Cooking Nanny coming to US for DS
Call of Duty: World at War for Wii with the Wii Zapper

Spore Creatures for DS

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

Feynman

Quote from: Geno on July 15, 2008, 11:02:30 AM
Wii is done,

Done? This is jut the beginning, my friend. Nintendo's sales will go even higher, idiot.

Geno

Quote from: NewarkWilder on July 15, 2008, 11:12:48 AM
Wait a second here, I smell bullshit... oh right it's that entire post.

You diss the PS3 for the lack of exclusives but then champion the 360? Name some exclusives on that ghost town of a system. 99.8% of the games are on other systems (most ported have been or will be ported to PC) or are just plain shit.
I really don't count PC ports when I say exclusives.
Of course xbox games are going to be on the PC since it was made by Microsoft. If you don't count PC games there are many many exclusives.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Bassir on July 15, 2008, 11:18:28 AM
Done? This is jut the beginning, my friend. Nintendo's sales will go even higher, idiot.
For the Hardcore gamers I mean  :|
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Vostroya on July 15, 2008, 11:16:11 AM
you guys don't get it

Nintendo doesn't differentiate between "casual games" and "real games," all they have is "games that make money" and "games that don't make money."

The people in charge os PS3 and XBox360, and everyone else in the market all agree that the Wii is not a competitor because it doesn't offer the same thing... it's just an "expensive niche" in the gaming market.

Because of this, there's no reason for Nintendo to push big-name "real" games. Additionally, the majority of Wii buyers are people who are interested in the "casual" games, and they will be catered to.

This is what has pissed me off the most: That the gaming idustry has just become about greed! What happened to games with an actual plot? Remember when developers were crying because their games were not being considered an art form? That sure as hell is not going to happen now with games like Wii Fit taking over the entire company. Games that are not games, ARE NOT GAMES. I wouldn't mind if for like every 3 casual games ONE hardcore game was released, but it is like every 10 casual, ONE hardcore! And that hardcore game is created by a third party company because the creators of the system, DO NOT GIVE A FUCK.

So now it is up to Sony. The entire fate of the gaming industry, if Sony unveils some new casual bullshit, the industry is as dead as it was long ago with the coleco vision and Atari. IF it reveals games , original games, that have actually story lines and characters and engaging gameplay, the industry might survive.

Samus Aran

buy more older games if you want "real" games and quit whining so damn much  doodthing;

wii sucks, we know it, get over it

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Quote from: Psycho Mantis on July 15, 2008, 11:32:17 AM
agreed myface;

I played my sister's copy of AC for about a week. I don't even care about it anymore. My turnips are spoiled but I don't give a shit.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kaz on July 15, 2008, 11:35:12 AM
I played my sister's copy of AC for about a week. I don't even care about it anymore. My turnips are spoiled but I don't give a shit.
I got ACWW for Christmas and got bored of it a month later. myface;
I had a bunch of turnips but they've been rotting for months now. caterpie;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: NewarkWilder on July 15, 2008, 11:16:35 AM
Gaming has been pretty terrible for the past 5 years, I can't lie. But if you manage to sift through all the shit that's catered to frat boys and homeless people-- you can find some of the most creative uses of the medium in gaming history.
Gaming was at its worst between 1996 and 2001 and became decent against between 2001 and 2005.

now it's just as bas as the n64 era if not worse

Also, I don't see how anyone could be excited for a new Animal Crossing game. They're all the same goddamn thing except the Gamecube version had some NES games and that the only reason to play it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up