September 28, 2024, 04:18:55 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official E3 topic

Started by Feynman, July 13, 2008, 09:45:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lalie on July 15, 2008, 01:56:10 PM
What the fuck?

Nintendo needs to realize no one likes their shitty wii shit gimmicks.

I only had interest in Animal Crossing: City Folk :(
How do you explain the millions of idiots buying their bullshit? :'(

KonohaShinobi

What the fuck?

As long as parents and old ladies keep buying it, they will keep making it.

ncba93ivyase

What the fuck?

I only had interest in Animal Crossing: City Folk :(
You really can't complain about casual games if you like Animal Crossing.

You can thank that piece of shit's popularity as one of the factors that led Nintendo to make the Wii.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

Quote from: Psycho Mantis on July 15, 2008, 01:57:26 PM
How do you explain the millions of idiots buying their bullshit? :'(
They are "Nobody" wry

Hiro

baddood; pc gaming is different, i don't like the keyboard mouse combo and you have to get new computer parts all the time. And I don't like pc gaming, i don't know how to build a pc, and It's way more expensive than a PS3. Still, it doesn't matter if It's on pc or not. Like i said earlier, 360 has games that PS3 and Wii do not.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro on July 15, 2008, 02:00:07 PM
baddood; pc gaming is different, i don't like the keyboard mouse combo and you have to get new computer parts all the time. And I don't like pc gaming, i don't know how to build a pc, and It's way more expensive than a PS3. Still, it doesn't matter if It's on pc or not. Like i said earlier, 360 has games that PS3 and Wii do not.

Just stop.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Hiro on July 15, 2008, 02:00:07 PM
PC is way superior to everything else.

ncba93ivyase

baddood; 360 gaming is different, i don't like the control stick button combo and you have to get new systems all the time. And I don't like xbox gaming, i don't know how to build a xbox, and It's way more expensive than a pc. Still, it doesn't matter if It's on 360 or not. Like i said earlier, pc has games that PS3 and 360 do not.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

i hate everything the pc has to offer

Hiro

I don't care, i can't do pc gaming whether i want to or not.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Nyerp on July 15, 2008, 01:56:41 PM
what are they, all ffxiii shit? last remnant?
uh lets see

FF13
Last Remnant
Star Ocean (actually kinda looking forward to this)
Some other RPG

and of course Chrono Trigger DS coming soon

ncba93ivyase

I don't care, i can't do your mom whether i want to or not.

Hiro

KonohaShinobi

Lawlz, you might as well give up, Hiro will be ignorant and waste $400, it's his choice.

Sam

Quote from: Lawlz on July 15, 2008, 01:59:21 PM
You really can't complain about casual games if you like Animal Crossing.

You can thank that piece of shit's popularity as one of the factors that led Nintendo to make the Wii.
The Wii isn't a bad system, it just needs more good games.

And Animal Crossing is good. It's not casual games that are a problem, it's gimmicky casual games. Which happens to be basically all of them. The games should be built so the wiimote will compliment them, yet the vast majority seem to be built where either the wiimote is never used or used tediously.

Twilight Princess is a good example of a good wiimote use, the controls don't rely too heavily on movement, but the movement does make the game more entertaining.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up