September 28, 2024, 02:03:59 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official E3 topic

Started by Feynman, July 13, 2008, 09:45:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Sammie on July 15, 2008, 02:06:44 PM
Twilight Princess is a good example of a good wiimote use, the controls don't rely too heavily on movement, but the movement does make the game more entertaining.

Wiimote wagglin is fine, but nunchuck wagglin is not.

ncba93ivyase

The Wii isn't a bad system, it just needs more good games.

And Animal Crossing is good. It's not casual games that are a problem, it's gimmicky casual games. Which happens to be basically all of them. The games should be built so the wiimote will compliment them, yet the vast majority seem to be built where either the wiimote is never used or used tediously.

Twilight Princess is a good example of a good wiimote use, the controls don't rely too heavily on movement, but the movement does make the game more entertaining.
The CDi isn't a bad system, it just needs more games.

Animal Crossing is slop aside from those unlockable NES games. Still, you can get a collection of 20 NES games off ebay for $5 and get an even better deal.

Twilight Princess is a good example of shit.

All I want is for Thunder Force VI to have a confirmed US release and hopefully on the Wii. I know Japan is getting it for the PS2, but I need it too. :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Animal Crossing is amazing. You just do not have any patience. You probably are one of those people that hate Harvest Moon.

Hiro

Kono, shut the fuck up you dumb sack of shit. Lawlz has weird taste in games.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C.C. on July 15, 2008, 02:10:08 PM
Animal Crossing is amazing. You just do not have any patience. You probably are one of those people that hate Harvest Moon.
or i'm not a fan of casual games that don't introduce anything new in any game

Hell, Animal Crossing lost features when it went to the DS.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

Yeah the ds animal crossing was okay, but i loved the gamecube version

Trini

Quote from: C.C. on July 15, 2008, 02:10:08 PM

I'm not a fan of either. What does that make me?  doodhuh;
[CENTER][/center]

The artist formally known

Quote from: Nyerp on July 15, 2008, 02:02:49 PM
i hate everything the pc has to offer
Starcraft
Starcraft 2
Diablo 2
Diablo 3
Duke Nukem 3D
Spore
Fallout 3
Counterstrike 1.6
Orange Box
Age of Conan
Bioshock
Systemshock
Doom
Doom 2
Deus Ex
Grim Fandango

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro on July 15, 2008, 02:10:49 PM
Kono, shut the fuck up you dumb sack of shit.

"360 games on the PC are exclusives idort" As far as I am and any other respectable gamer is concerned, you have no right to call anyone else a dumbass.

Nyerp

Quote from: Vic Viper on July 15, 2008, 02:04:09 PM
uh lets see

FF13
Last Remnant
Star Ocean (actually kinda looking forward to this)
Some other RPG

and of course Chrono Trigger DS coming soon

shit

Quote from: reefer on July 15, 2008, 02:13:10 PM
Starcraft
Starcraft 2
Diablo 2
Diablo 3
Duke Nukem 3D
Spore
Fallout 3
Counterstrike 1.6
Orange Box
Age of Conan
Bioshock
Systemshock
Doom
Doom 2
Deus Ex
Grim Fandango

don't care

Hiro

All i was saying is It's not possible for me to do pc gaming, so as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter if a game is on pc or not because all that matters is It's not on PS3 or Wii, so It's exclusive for that console. Jesus christ. 

Sam

Quote from: Lawlz on July 15, 2008, 02:11:06 PM
or i'm not a fan of casual games that don't introduce anything new in any game

Hell, Animal Crossing lost features when it went to the DS.

This is true. New features were also introduced though, so whatever.

Personally I enjoyed the GCN version much more than Wild World, but I think maybe "City Folk" will be a combination of sorts... I mean, it's like the GCN version with the DS's wifi and then a couple added features.

I dunno. I think it'll be good, but I've always enjoyed Animal Crossing.

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

The artist formally known

The Wii isn't a bad system, it just needs more good games.

And Animal Crossing is good. It's not casual games that are a problem, it's gimmicky casual games. Which happens to be basically all of them. The games should be built so the wiimote will compliment them, yet the vast majority seem to be built where either the wiimote is never used or used tediously.

Wii has potential.

Metroid Prime 3 is decent. The only game that I'm looking forward to playing that uses the Wii remote to the max is The Sadness and it isn't ever coming out.

The Wii was just seen as a shovelware console. People actually buy those crappy games too, it hasn't any hope to be a good console until people stop buying crappy shovelware.

Why make a good game when you can shovelware shitty games and make more money?

Himu

I'm happy Animal Crossing will bring back Halloween

Hiro

Pc does have cool games, but i can't do it. And I only like harvest noon 64

Go Up