September 20, 2024, 11:33:19 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Started by Pele, February 05, 2008, 05:20:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Albel The Wicked

iim pissed cuz i dont get the joke waaaaa

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sorvet on February 05, 2008, 06:20:03 PM
iim pissed cuz i dont get the joke waaaaa

iim

What gave you the impression that I was angry at all? And btw your joke sucks

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Kaz on February 05, 2008, 06:20:55 PM
iim

What gave you the impression that I was angry at all? And btw your joke sucks
How would you know, you dont even get it?!

Kaz im leaving this thread, we are only spamming it.  If you get the joke send me a pm.

Geno

I'm suprised nobody has made fun of me for my bleeding dick yet.   baddood;

Anyway, yes it hurts like a bitch.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Geno on February 05, 2008, 06:24:32 PM
I'm suprised nobody has made fun of me for my bleeding dick yet.   baddood;

Anyway, yes it hurts like a bitch.
Shut the fuck up.

If no one's made fun or said anything, it means no one cares about the condition of your dick, fucktard.

Bushy

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 05, 2008, 06:29:47 PM
Shut the fuck up.

If no one's made fun or said anything, it means no one cares about the condition of your dick, fucktard.
God, how pissy can you get?
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

ME##

Quote from: Charmed on February 05, 2008, 05:24:56 PM
Who would want a picture of a bloody penis? baddood;

I dunno, seems like it'd be hot.

KonohaShinobi

Sam

I got my lip STUCK in a zipper once.

And by lip I mean the one on my face, so don't get any ideas.

I had a shirt and I realized I wasn't gonna be able to fit it over my head, so I started unzipping it, but somewhow my lip got causght
and then I couldn't get it out. I think I ripped off a chnk of it that day, but no physical scarring so yay. That was in like.. elementary school.

...I don't put zippers near my face anymore.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: samsam on February 05, 2008, 08:16:02 PM

I had a shirt and I realized I wasn't gonna be able to fit it over my head, so I started unzipping it, but somewhow my lip got causght
and then I couldn't get it out. I think I ripped off a chnk of it that day, but no physical scarring so yay. That was in like.. elementary school.

lol

Geno

Quote from: samsam on February 05, 2008, 08:16:02 PM

Take OFF the pants before you give out blowjobs.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 05, 2008, 06:29:47 PM
Shut the fuck up.

Say sorry.

Pyrate

There's a lot of discussion about penises in this thread. yes;

Anyway, how do you not notice if your dick is in or out of your pants? Wouldn't you feel a breeze?

Selkie

One of the reasons I simply use the pull-down method.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

February 06, 2008, 01:29:14 PM #44 Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 01:37:19 PM by Cameron the Smash Fag
Quote from: Bushybrow on February 05, 2008, 06:38:08 PM
God, how pissy can you get?
Much pissier than that, it was joke. doodthing;

Go Up