September 20, 2024, 09:50:19 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dear JMV...

Started by Andrew1911, January 20, 2008, 04:14:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andrew1911

You know what? I HATE YOU. You know why? Because I found out your terrible secret. That's right... This is the worst thing I have ever found out, my fellow Boyaholics. The only way to adequatly explain this terrible secret is by story. gather around children gather around

kid_rock

Quote from: Andrew1911 on January 20, 2008, 04:14:19 PM
You know what? I HATE YOU. You know why? Because I found out your terrible secret. That's right... This is the worst thing I have ever found out, my fellow Boyaholics. The only way to adequatly explain this terrible secret is by story. gather around children gather around

umm ok

YPrrrr

He disagreed with you on a movie, right?

Albel The Wicked

Hermione Granger

Samus Aran

TIME FOR ANOTHER ANJEW STORY?

HOORAY

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

THE BOYAGERS' GROG WAS PLUNDERED BY OUTSIDERS, SO WE CAN NO LONGER BE BOYAHOLICS.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

kid_rock

Albel The Wicked

tell us you piece of shit, we dont have all the time in the world.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

obligatory penis related post

kid_rock

Andrew1911

Do you remember when Riosan and Silverhawk were de-modded and banned? Welll, it was a cover-up story... FOR THE TERRIBLE TRUTH.

Chapter One: The Terrible Truth

JMV twisted his dastardly evil mustache. He laughed, "Stuffed animals! I have discovered the best plan ever! It is time for me to invade the moderation team and slowly gain the trust of the higher-ups! When I have gained their trust, I will destroy them! Mwha, ha, ha! Now... How to create this diversion to stop them? Ah... I know..."

JMV walked into Lawlz's room. It stank of hentai and cum. JMV removed the sign that said Adminstrator and put 'poopheadlol' on it. JMV did the same to Miladmaan and Reaper. He placed the Adminstrator signs on... SILVERHAWK AND RIOSAN'S ROOM. THE PLAN WAS IN MOTION. ALL WAS WELL.DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Go Up