September 20, 2024, 07:46:11 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dear JMV...

Started by Andrew1911, January 20, 2008, 04:14:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

kid_rock

Daddy

Andrew1911

Chapter Two: The Torture

Lawlz masturbated furiously. He finally came and hit Riosan in the eye. Riosan screamed, "OH, GOD, MY EYE!" Lawlz walked up to him and screamed, "WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING BROTHER, YOU CUNTFUCK? YOU DON'T DISS ME! I'M FUCKING LAWLZ AND I'LL CUM INTO YOUR OTHER EYE IF I FEEL LIKE IT! WHERE IS HE?" Rio cried, "I don't know! Let me go, Lawlz! I'm begging you!" Lawlz sighed, "Rio... I like you... Unfortunately, I hate you. I'm afraid I'm going to have to bring out the big one." Rio's uncummed eye was wide. Rio said slowly, "The bi-bi-big one?" Lawlz smiled and picked up his favorite hentai drawing.

The torture was not over yet. On the other side of the glass, Kaz said, "Oh, God. Rio isn't going to be able to live if Lawlz hits him with the big one." Reaper said grimly, "He should've thought of that before putting us in the retard category. We need to find his brother or Lawlz will destroy Rio's skull. He'll skull fuck him to death." Miladmaan grabbed a chair and said, "I don't know about you guys but this is erotic."

strongbad

MOREMOREMORE
I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Placebo Headwound

wait wait

Why are Rio and Silver brothers?

Andrew1911

Quote from: Jesus on January 20, 2008, 04:30:54 PM
wait wait

Why are Rio and Silver brothers?

because they are

shut up slut :|

Pyrate

publish this and get someone to draw illustrations

ncba93ivyase

OH GOD, HOW IS THIS SO ACCURATE?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Jesus on January 20, 2008, 04:34:02 PM
ur mixing rio up with lrh :|
LRH was permanently banned from here multiple times.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Lawlz on January 20, 2008, 04:34:33 PM
LRH was permanently banned from here multiple times.
I know. What's that got to do with the fact that LRH is Silver's brother, not Riosan?

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Pyrate on January 20, 2008, 04:32:39 PM
publish this and get someone to draw illustrations
sum1 bring back hyper

Nyerp

i crave you and your stories

Go Up