October 05, 2024, 03:32:49 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Alright, you bastards.

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 30, 2007, 02:40:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

UnagiPower

December 30, 2007, 04:00:38 PM #15 Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 04:10:53 PM by UnagiPower
Okami  pseudo;

lol jk I can't put more than 10 hours into it.

also why do u dislike Half Life 2?

Cause I bought The Orange Box for Half Life 2, the half life episodes, and team fortress, and if Half life 2 and episodes end up sucking then I only bought it for Team Fortress 2? :'(  (I already beat portal twice at my friends house.)

strongbad

In no order at all:
Okami
FFXII (despite what people have said about it, it's one of my favorite FF games)
GoW
GoW2
RE4 if you don't already own it on gcn
SHADOW OF COLLOSSIS (sp?)

guff

oh and i forgot to mention i don't like games that make use of the a button

strongbad

You should check out wii sports  ness;

Selkie

Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 30, 2007, 03:25:00 PM
Sarcasm right?

Please tell me that's sarcasm.

No, it actually wasn't  psyduck;

Title27GT

Quote from: Selkie on December 30, 2007, 04:30:24 PM
No, it actually wasn't  psyduck;
Reason #23223949742304230 that Selkie is an idiot.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on December 30, 2007, 02:40:30 PM

-I don't like Half-Life 2. If there's anything even remotely similar to it on the PS2, chances are that I'll despise it. I dislike most "YOU'RE ON THE RUN" games, FPSes, and games that don't tell you where the hell to go and leave you wandering around for hours until you finally find out you need to flip a switch.

I was all for helping you until that. Fuck you.

Commander Fuckass

RPGs:
Disgaea 1
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga
Odin Sphere
Soul Nomad & the World Eaters
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

UnagiPower

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 30, 2007, 04:53:15 PM
I was all for helping you until that. Fuck you.

Now I'm not sure if I should open my Orange Box! I could return it, but ahhh. smithicide;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Quote from: UnagiPower on December 30, 2007, 04:57:01 PM
Now I'm not sure if I should open my Orange Box! I could return it, but ahhh. smithicide;

Half Life 2 is one of, though IMO the, greatest game ever made. It's a fucking beautiful game though it came out three years ago and fucked with your mind with all the physics and shit. Plus you're a mother fucking scientist with a gun. A gravity gun. Episodes are sweet too, but just are there to continue the story. Plus if for some reason you're retarded and don't like Half Life 2, TF2 alone is more than worth the 60 dollar price tag.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on December 30, 2007, 04:00:38 PM
Cause I bought The Orange Box for Half Life 2, the half life episodes, and team fortress, and if Half life 2 and episodes end up sucking then I only bought it for Team Fortress 2? :'(  (I already beat portal twice at my friends house.)

HL2 is okay, but there are far better games in existence. I'd probably give it about a 6/10.

I'm up to chapter 8, and so far it's just "RUN, RUN, RUN", but... where to? I spend most of my time just lost and wandering around until I find some sort of switch or I approach another longass loading screen (which appear every 5 minutes and load for 45 seconds) which is a sign that I'm probably moving in the right direction. Also, Half Life 2 will make you hate boxes. Boxes and crates are more dangerous, deadly, and annoying than any enemy in the entire game.
Quote from: Title on December 30, 2007, 04:35:12 PMhe's right

Also, since you guys were slow, I just bought some Beethoven collection. :|
Reason #23223949742304230 that Selkie is an idiot.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on December 30, 2007, 05:11:07 PM
HL2 is okay, but there are far better games in existence. I'd probably give it about a 6/10.

I'm up to chapter 8, and so far it's just "RUN, RUN, RUN", but... where to? I spend most of my time just lost and wandering around until I find some sort of switch or I approach another longass loading screen (which appear every 5 minutes and load for 45 seconds) which is a sign that I'm probably moving in the right direction. Also, Half Life 2 will make you hate boxes. Boxes and crates are more dangerous, deadly, and annoying than any enemy in the entire game.

If you've gotten lost in chapter 8 you're pretty reatrded. Its jsut follow the beach and don't get eaten by antlions. And why the fuck does it take so long for you to load? On my PC load times are like 20 seconds, and 10 on my xbawks. and the only reason i hate boxes is because they dont make good use as ammo to kill shit.

also i was palying earthbound and it was like go here and i was where to?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 30, 2007, 05:25:29 PM
If you've gotten lost in chapter 8 you're pretty reatrded. Its jsut follow the beach and don't get eaten by antlions. And why the fuck does it take so long for you to load? On my PC load times are like 20 seconds, and 10 on my xbawks. and the only reason i hate boxes is because they dont make good use as ammo to kill shit.

also i was palying earthbound and it was like go here and i was where to?
... I'm not lost in chapter 8. All previous chapters, yes. Still, all I'm doing is holding shift and just hopping wherever. I got a loading screen, so I assume I'm making progress.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on December 30, 2007, 05:27:54 PM
... I'm not lost in chapter 8. All previous chapters, yes. Still, all I'm doing is holding shift and just hopping wherever. I got a loading screen, so I assume I'm making progress.

i lol'd the previous chapters are easier. the only time i got lost was in nova prospekt and the citadel in episode 1.

other than that smooooth sailan.

Go Up