October 05, 2024, 03:32:09 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so a ps3 walks into a bar

Started by JGE, December 29, 2007, 04:59:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Selkie on December 29, 2007, 05:15:44 PM
Also, Wii will have SSBB, and that alone is enough to make it best.

Also, I'm talking out of my ass with the PS3, 360 biz, I personally think both suck ass.
lol oh god you're funny.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

Quote from: Selkie on December 29, 2007, 05:15:44 PM
Also, Wii will have SSBB, and that alone is enough to make it best.

Also, I'm talking out of my ass with the PS3, 360 biz, I personally think both suck ass.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl may be a good game, but the Wii will still need a constant supply of good to great games...

Classic

Claquesous

Quote from: Rydermongler on December 29, 2007, 06:01:54 PM
Fuck you up the ass with a very erect penis. Although I would love to rape you anally in smash bros sometime lawlz, I'm beastly at melee...and once there are some new techs found in brawl, I'll be sure to kick your ass as well as this entire forum.(excluding me).

Most people who say they're good actually suck. That is unless you actually participate in tourneys. Also, being good in Melee has almost no effect to how good you may or may not be in Brawl. Brawl is a totally different game with a new feel.

LINK2K9

Quote from: Claquesous on December 29, 2007, 08:57:05 PM
Most people who say they're good actually suck. That is unless you actually participate in tourneys. Also, being good in Melee has almost no effect to how good you may or may not be in Brawl. Brawl is a totally different game with a new feel.

It is? Judging from what I have seen, it's very much the same game.

lol lara lol

Claquesous

Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 29, 2007, 08:58:08 PM
It is? Judging from what I have seen, it's very much the same game.

The mechanics are very much different. The game has been slowed down. Like when you get hit, there's like twice the amount of lag time than in Melee before you get sent flying. That extra time is extra reaction time for DI. Most characters have slow airtime. You have to L cancel by fastfalling before you attack. No wavedashing.

I'm just saying that being good in Melee doesn't mean much when you play Brawl.

LINK2K9

Quote from: Claquesous on December 29, 2007, 09:08:45 PM
The mechanics are very much different. The game has been slowed down. Like when you get hit, there's like twice the amount of lag time than in Melee before you get sent flying. That extra time is extra reaction time for DI. Most characters have slow airtime. You have to L cancel by fastfalling before you attack. No wavedashing.

Really? Very interesting, I didn't know that. I don't like the idea that the game is slowed down, but I'm sure it will work fine.

lol lara lol

hotlikesauce.

Classic

Quote from: M!ppo on December 29, 2007, 09:17:44 PM
360 > PS3 > Wii

For being such a Weeaboo, I'd figure your chart would follow:
PS3>360>Naruto>Wii.  caterpie;

JGE

Quote from: Claquesous on December 29, 2007, 09:08:45 PM

being good at smash brothers in general doesnt mean anything at all

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Classic on December 29, 2007, 09:22:13 PM
For being such a Weeaboo, I'd figure your chart would follow:
PS3>360>Naruto>Wii.  caterpie;

Naruto is for fucking fags...

Classic

Quote from: M!ppo on December 29, 2007, 09:26:23 PM
Naruto is for fucking fags...

I wouldn't know. I'm not the Weeaboo.

Blaze-Senpai

It's just 3 fucking game systems, why must everyone fight over what is better than what, they are all aimed at three different groups of people obviously, and each seems to do well in what it was made to do.

Just for the record, In My Opinion, Wii > PS3 > 360.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on December 29, 2007, 05:04:41 PM
not as much as the 360 :|

Just because Bioshock and others aren't exclusives doesn't mean they don't exist.  :|

Go Up