October 05, 2024, 03:34:58 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so a ps3 walks into a bar

Started by JGE, December 29, 2007, 04:59:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JGE

So a PS3 walks into a bar, talks to a stranger, then leaves with her to the men's bathroom. He comes back 10 minutes later bragging to the bartender how he just gave oral sex to the beautiful stranger. The bartender leans over and says

"You didn't suck off a girl, you know. You just blew Ray."

also almost forgot [spoiler]ps3sucks[/spoiler]

Selkie

I actually laughed at that.

Why  befuddlement

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

JGE

Selkie

NOA_Haunted

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie on December 29, 2007, 05:13:21 PM
Wii > 360 > PS3  befuddlement
I don't know where to put the Wii, since it only has two good games but can play all those sweet GC games and includes a nice list of VC titles, but the PS3 is certainly better than the 360... though that's not saying much.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on December 29, 2007, 05:14:31 PM
I don't know where to put the Wii, since it only has two good games but can play all those sweet GC games and includes a nice list of VC titles, but the PS3 is certainly better than the 360... though that's not saying much.

Also, Wii will have SSBB, and that alone is enough to make it best.

Also, I'm talking out of my ass with the PS3, 360 biz, I personally think both suck ass.

JGE

Quote from: Selkie on December 29, 2007, 05:15:44 PM

Also, I'm talking out of my ass with the PS3, 360 biz, I personally think both suck ass.

ya u see smash is nice addition but its not gonna help the console from being shitty

PS3 > Xbawks 3shitty > Wii

Hell, even the 360 has something to play, the wii has, absolutely nothing...

You got Galaxy, awesom

you have twilight princess and RE4 Wii edition, which can be obtained on other consoles

not as bad as the cube but jesus thats bad

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie on December 29, 2007, 05:15:44 PM

oh so you have ssbb how is it how far are you want to play me some time :|

Everyone said Twilight Princess was going to be the best Zelda ever. It was, without a doubt, the worst. MPH was hyped to be the greatest handheld game ever. The demo was great, but the final game was utter bologna.

Daddy

JGE

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Lawlz on December 29, 2007, 05:23:44 PM
oh so you have ssbb how is it how far are you want to play me some time :|

Everyone said Twilight Princess was going to be the best Zelda ever. It was, without a doubt, the worst. MPH was hyped to be the greatest handheld game ever. The demo was great, but the final game was utter bologna.
Fuck you up the ass with a very erect penis. Although I would love to rape you anally in smash bros sometime lawlz, I'm beastly at melee...and once there are some new techs found in brawl, I'll be sure to kick your ass as well as this entire forum.(excluding me).

JGE

Go Up