September 20, 2024, 09:32:44 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Letters to Santa

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, December 21, 2007, 10:55:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

My local newspaper got some kids to write in and tell "Santa" what they wanted for Christmas.

"Dear Santa,

I would like a Wii with an Ipod with an Nitendo ds and a 4 wheeler and money, shoes, clothes, and an computer laptop. That is all the things that I really want for Christmas. on the 24th of December look on my kitchen table and you will find chocolate cookies and white milk.

Your True Friend,
Trekhima Burney"

"Hey Santa Clause

My Name is Josh Graham and I am 4 years old. I am one of a kind and I just love John Deere, my papa Doug, Mr. Wayne Rouse...oh and Miss Mandy too. I want of bunch of John Deere stuff, guitar,toys,games,movies,clothes,something for Ruby my dog and my mama Kelly. Papa needs a new truck too, Grandama and Daddy need stuff too. Did I Tell I want a John Deere Gator to ride to work with Mr. Wayne. I want a tractor like his. My papa rides a lot too. I want some candy,socks,and boxer shorts for little men. I think my mama is going to cook something for you and your reindeers. I have been good and all that stuff. I want some trucks too and a pool table. See you soon and don't forget where I live. I love you...Thank you for helping my Mema get well, bring her stuff too.

Joshua Graham
La Grange"

"Dear Santa

I want a gold transformer and a wrestling toy with the cage and a mini go cart. And I also want a Xbox 360 nad a these games I want for my Xbox, Halo3,transformers game, Spiderman 3 and I want a play station. But on Christmas I will bake cookies and leave you some milk in the kitchen on the table

Your friend,
Runel Smith"

Jesus Christ I never realized how greedy kids were these days...

Thread is either about greedy kids and/or letters you wrote or someone else wrote to Santa.

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

They type better than half of the members here. chin;

Infel

Quote from: Godot on December 22, 2007, 06:21:07 AM
They type better than half of the members here. chin;
You mean their parents do, right?

Squirtlejazz

When I was younger I was only allowed to ask for 3 things. Same goes now. I'm not a greedy person at all.
I think I asked for a belt, some sweatshirts, and like an old Zune. 
iSnake

bluaki

Quote from: Diston on December 21, 2007, 10:55:18 PM
Jesus Christ I never realized how greedy kids were these days...
Notice how they all give Santa milk and cookies.
That TOTALLY makes up for requests that exceed $1,000 magician;

Daddy

Go Up