September 20, 2024, 09:43:13 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So I was in CD Warehouse today...

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 22, 2007, 05:35:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

December 22, 2007, 05:35:27 PM Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 09:38:24 PM by Doc at the Radar Station
And I was walking back towards the Gamecube games, and some redneck homosexual was talking to the employee from across the room about some Alan Jackson shit, cocked his leg up, and farted in my general direction and wafted it toward me.

Goddamn queer dicks.

Do you ever have to deal with goddamn retards in public fanning their feces in your faces?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

NOA_Haunted

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on December 22, 2007, 05:52:48 PM
What is CD Warehouse?
Store that sells records, CD, movies, and used games. Most stuff is fairly expensive, but some things are pretty cheap. They have no universal pricing and the employee decides on how much they think it's worth. For example, one copy of a game may be $15, and another copy that's no different may be $25 because a different employee tagged it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Ezloļŗ•

:)

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on December 22, 2007, 05:55:48 PM
Store that sells records, CD, movies, and used games. Most stuff is fairly expensive, but some things are pretty cheap. They have no universal pricing and the employee decides on how much they think it's worth. For example, one copy of a game may be $15, and another copy that's no different may be $25 because a different employee tagged it.

I wish they had something like that in New York. :'(

It'd be cool to get lucky one day and walk off with an awesome deal.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: UnagiPower on December 22, 2007, 06:00:09 PM
I wish they had something like that in New York. :'(

It'd be cool to get lucky one day and walk off with an awesome deal.
Or get your friend to work there lol.

Selkie

HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAD EVER!!!!

ALSO, NO, THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME, BUT I HOPE IT DOES SOMETIME SOON, BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT GAY FART SMELLS LIKE OLOL

[REDACTED]

Those comasexales give off strong body odor.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Claquesous

Quote from: Lawlz on December 22, 2007, 05:35:27 PM
REDNECK HOMOSEXUAL

I thought all rednecks were homophobes?

Anyway, no, nobody has farted and fanned it towards me in public. Just me and my brother doing it sometimes.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Claquesous on December 22, 2007, 08:24:56 PM
I thought all rednecks were homophobes?

Anyway, no, nobody has farted and fanned it towards me in public. Just me and my brother doing it sometimes.

It was some dumbass redneck dude and his "partner" which was one of those indie bastards or whatever, which is quite an unlikely couple. weewee;

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on December 22, 2007, 05:55:48 PM

I notice that when looking at Magic cards sometimes. Found some cards in cases that were $4 and out of the case it was $2

Eru_Roraito

I belive you just made fun of my dad. argh;

But really, where I live, 80% of the population does that.
Will eat for food.

Daddy

Go Up