October 05, 2024, 03:32:32 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHAT GAMES WILL HOG UP MOST OF YOUR VACATION TIME?

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 20, 2007, 07:18:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Pikmin 2 and everything on The Orange Box, without a doubt. I'm also going to beat Bioshock whenever I feel like it because I really hate the last hour or so of action games.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Infel

Quote from: Lawlz on December 20, 2007, 07:18:18 PM
Pikmin 2 and everything on The Orange Box, without a doubt. I'm also going to beat Bioshock whenever I feel like it because I really hate the last hour or so of action games.
SPOILERS WITHOUT TAGS: The last boss is fucking easy.

Commander Fuckass

Silent Hill 0rigins
Phoenix Wright Justice for All
Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Rydermongler on December 20, 2007, 07:18:55 PM
UR MR GAY
T
O
O

S
H
O
R
T
Quote from: KT on December 20, 2007, 07:19:19 PM
okay

But I still hate the last bit of all action games. READ: The Big Daddy part is just annoying.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

bluaki

Quote from: KT on December 20, 2007, 07:19:19 PM
Pikmin 2's spider? I agree, there are harder spiders even within the same game.

bluaki

Anyways, probably Super Mario Galaxy, Trauma Centre New Blood, and various gamecube games that I might replay.

Oops, double post. Oh well caterpie;

Infel

Ah, what the hell. The big daddies are fun. On hard, I've been going after them with JUST A FUCKING WRENCH. y;

But anyways, I planon wasting all my time with Mass Effect.
Quote from: bluaki on December 20, 2007, 07:20:39 PM
That fire/water/electricity/poison spider? I agree, there are harder spiders even within the same game.
What the hell are you talking about? It's Fontaine, and he's just a fuck-up. He's like everything I got wrong with me plus everything Superman has wrong with him put together to make an ugly glowing bald guy with a deep voice.

Travis

Call of Duty 4 mostly. Maybe some new 360 games, and my little brother will get a Wii if we can find one.

bluaki

Quote from: KT on December 20, 2007, 07:22:27 PM
Ah, what the hell. The big daddies are fun. On hard, I've been going after them with JUST A FUCKING WRENCH. y;

But anyways, I planon wasting all my time with Mass Effect. What the hell are you talking about? It's Fontaine, and he's just a fuck-up. He's like everything I got wrong with me plus everything Superman has wrong with him put together to make an ugly glowing bald guy with a deep voice.
Oh, I thought you meant Pikmin 2 edumacate;

Wrench

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: shiny object on December 20, 2007, 07:23:01 PM
Call of Duty 4 mostly. Maybe some new 360 games, and my little brother will get a Wii if we can find one.
Call of Duty 4 is a good game, its just too short, took me  3 days to beat.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Lawlz on December 20, 2007, 07:20:12 PM
T
O
O

S
H
O
R
Tokay

But I still hate the last bit of all action games. READ: The Big Daddy part is just annoying.
At least it's not overly repetitive like Sunshine was...  oh god, that whole game was just want giant ass level.

Selkie

Damn you are late with Pikmin 2  psyduck;

Anyway, I will undoubtedly be playing the Wii and Galaxy until I start shitting koopas

Wrench

Quote from: steal on December 20, 2007, 07:26:14 PM
Guitar Hero 3 and Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.

thumbup;

Hopefully I get GH3 over break, but may end up getting it closer to my birthday.

Going Commando is amazing also.

Go Up