October 05, 2024, 12:13:32 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHAT GAMES WILL HOG UP MOST OF YOUR VACATION TIME?

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 20, 2007, 07:18:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Title27GT

Quote from: KT on December 21, 2007, 03:33:13 PM
In that case, it makes perfect sense. So, are you theorizing Lawlz has to inflict pain on us in some form of another? Usually media pain.
Stop talking.

Selkie

Quote from: Title on December 21, 2007, 02:29:00 PM
It's stupid because Lawlz has made it clear that he doesn't have any friends and doesn't have a happy life. It's stupid because after that you went on and on about how I don't know that everyone is going to have a miserable vacation even though clearly I quoted Lawlz and my post was directed at Lawlz.

Will you bitch and moan your entire life or is this just a phase   befuddlement

Tomboh

Quote from: Lawlz on December 21, 2007, 01:19:47 PM
Absorbing valuable knowledge that will put me even higher above the rest of society. powerofone;
this made me laugh

Selkie

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on December 20, 2007, 07:58:29 PM

Playing as a Big Daddy and guarding a dumbass Little Sister is what's annoying. Why must every 3D game incorporate some "GUARD THIS DUMBASS" level? Really, it's not fun and never will be.

srsly

Main reason I love Bioshock is because of the exploration and stuff. I found on my second play through it has so many more hidden tunnels and what not than I previously thought.

Feynman

Squirtlejazz

iSnake

Selkie

Commander Fuckass

I HAVE A FEELING I'LL HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY PW3 TOMORROW  powerofone;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Lawlz on December 20, 2007, 07:58:29 PM
but it was a bit better than Super Mario Galaxy.Answer the question.

No, Sunshine sucked ass, you can say it was a retaining a theme all you want, but for me it was just to god damn repetitive.

KonohaShinobi

MP3:C (Yeah I still haven't finished it, just got to the Pirate Homeworld), MP1 (Bought it used a few months ago, never finished it), and probably some VC games like Pokemon Snap or something I bought and didn't have the time to play thanks to school, and Christmas gift  games, like The Orange Box which will consume my life.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Return of the Hustler on December 22, 2007, 06:23:40 AM
MP3:C (Yeah I still haven't finished it, just got to the Pirate Homeworld), MP1 (Bought it used a few months ago, never finished it), and probably some VC games like Pokemon Snap or something I bought and didn't have the time to play thanks to school, and Christmas gift  games, like The Orange Box which will consume my life.
Same here, I was playing the hell out of it, and stopped...

NOA_Haunted

GH3, Mass Effect and what ever other game I get.

strongbad

Contra 3 on virtual console... Maybe some RE4 here and there untill christmas when I'll (hopefully) get a 360, and then I'll have oblivion and halo3 to keep be busy for that last week of break.

mariofreak

Go Up