September 19, 2024, 09:38:29 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I have a confession

Started by Samus Aran, December 11, 2007, 06:32:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Sometimes I really wish I had been born a girl. I see myself as feminine in an alarmingly large amount of ways. I think I would've made a pretty good girl, since I already act like one a lot anyway.

befuddlement

I think there was another confessions thread posted like a couple days ago or something but I don't really feel like bumping it and this is mainly just about my confession but you can discuss your own too if you really want.

Ricky

In no ways do I wish I was a girl.

I'm sure I've told you this before but I'll say it again: I always consider you as a girl. Whenever I say Kaz I automatically think 'she'. WHY

Samus Aran

Quote from: Ricky on December 11, 2007, 06:33:59 AM
I'm sure I've told you this before but I'll say it again: I always consider you as a girl. Whenever I say Kaz I automatically think 'she'. WHY

Well, you're certainly not the first to think that way. Far from it, really.

I don't know why, though. I suppose the fact that I seem to always have cute or otherwise girly themes for myself (usually Presea or some other animu-ish girl or Speedycat) might have something to do with it, not to mention I love the fucking shit out of the color pink.

ummm but srsly i dunno sir

The Speaker Of Words

Samus Aran

Hensa

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 11, 2007, 06:32:21 AM
Sometimes I really wish I had been born a girl. I see myself as feminine in an alarmingly large amount of ways. I think I would've made a pretty good girl, since I already act like one a lot anyway.

befuddlement

I think there was another confessions thread posted like a couple days ago or something but I don't really feel like bumping it and this is mainly just about my confession but you can discuss your own too if you really want.
:3

i think...

youre perfect the way you are.

cuz i like your penis...

ncba93ivyase

I certainly look kind of like a woman, and I do often picture myself as one, but I could never be a part of that inferior species. navi;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: ProtectedMember32 on December 11, 2007, 08:13:20 AM
:3

i think...

youre perfect the way you are.

cuz i like your penis...

ma'am, you're probably a lesbian anyway, so i'd be better to you as a girl

Hensa

Samus Aran

Hensa

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 11, 2007, 09:18:46 AM
I BET YOU'RE ACTUALLY A GUY

oh yeah.

and a flaming homosexual too.  caterpie;

Samus Aran

Quote from: ProtectedMember32 on December 11, 2007, 09:20:18 AM
oh yeah.

and a flaming homosexual too.  caterpie;

i want you inside me then

Hensa

me003

I thought you were someone else, until someone said Ryan. Now I'm all DISCOMBOBULATED. WTF I'M SO CONFUSED.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

V

Go Up